Special K

Hi Gumby

Great Congumulations to you.

3 years on JWD... Wowsers!!!

Good job! GUMBY!

Special K

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hopefully, Gumball's need for the adulation of thousands, even millions (dare I speculate "billions" ), of silent admirers, has now been satisfied.

Craigie-poo

• shamus
    shamus

Anniversaries and post 'feats' don't mean that much to me, and I usually don't pay much attention.

So if you must have it, happy anniversary, Gumby! Just think what we all could have been doing by not posting here... studying to better our job situation... learning a new hobby. Something, other than typing.

Just imagine how much more money and knowledge that we could have had. It's actually kind of depressing.

How's that for bringing down your party?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUMBY! 8,000 posts = 70,000 hours here = medical school training. But I am far worse than you! Look when you joined and I joined!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

3 years !?!? Gosh, it's seems like FOREVER .

Congrats anyway.... hehe

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Happy b-day, Gumby!

• minimus
    minimus

Ouch! Onacruse told you! He can tell you're just trying to be like me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Shamus, I just noticed that you are a Supreme One. Did anyone do a thread for you? Congratulations!

Flyin'

• Xandria
    Xandria

Gumby,

Don't feel bad, my two year anniversary came and went, six weeks to the day. Happy Anniversary to you.

X.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Gumby, you bastard, do you not know it is written...

that most of us have nightmares of being asked "what did you get for... Christmas? Your Birthday? etc etc

and the answer is normally "NOTHING"

Congratulations, you codger.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Happy Anniversary....ya old bastard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit