Do JW really spy on people in the congregation?

by wordlywife 41 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Six months after I DA'd they were staking out my house just after I separated from my wife who is still a JW. They were really very stupid about it, using the same car too often. Someone even came and tried to open the side door once. A police report put an end to it. I also have a new security system that emails me video clips if motion is detected, and my neighbors, who all dislike JWs, are keeping an eye open for me too.

Walter

• justhuman
    justhuman

SPY? The all JW stracture it is founded on SPYING...

Everybody spies each other:

Elders spy other elders

Publishers do the same

Parents their children (if they have ciggarets -condoms in their school backs or any other clue that they are not doing God's will)

Everyone who is in the Watchtower world it is been under spy because everyone maybe doing something wrong and try to hide it. So in the Watchtower wolrd everyone could be:

An adulterer, homosexual, liar, thief, smoking, have unclean condact, masturbate, made a blood trasfussion in the past and hide it, and most importand from all an APOSTATE.

Besides the Masters in spying is the GB. Remember Ray Franz!!!

• blondie
    blondie

JWs are trained to be spies.

I can remember when my husband was a new trainee elder. The brother he was with instructed my husband to check their videos for R rated movies. It turned out the videos were locked up and the older elder surmised that they must be hiding something bad.

My husband remembers this brother driving by an inactive sister's house hoping to catch her 1) smoking and/or 2) catch her with a worldly boyfriend.

Blondie

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

I put up posters of silent lambs very unregulary so as to keep them off balance, I will put one up and then let it go for a month or two, then just when they think is is done, up goes another one, I am suspected but no one can catch me, I put them in the local gas station with a post it board, I am very hated even though they can prove nothing, they tried the we want to meet with you, but I just told them that if they wanted to come over to my shooting range and fling some lead they would be welcome, but if they want to talk dubber shop, they can keep out, I have not seen a dubber in over a year, and they can not keep and eye on me as I live 900 feet off the public road on private prop.

I have seen how they work if you let them, my ante was seen smoking by some dubbers and she would not answer the door, as we lived next door to her we saw the whole thing, bor, patton in his big ford waited a few hundred feet from my ante's house, when she came out to get in her car he lit up his tires like a bald starsky and blocked her in the drive, [very illegal] he gets out like he has some athority and bang on her window, she wont roll it down so he sticks the paper for a commity meeting under the wiper blade, I wish she would have been packing and when the blocked her in she got out and pulled a pistol on old patton and put it in his pompas nose, she would have been in the right and she could have sued them for restraining her illegaly, she could have said she was afraid for her life, [I dont mean to say she should have shot them but put the fear of smith and wesson in the dumb fu@#$,

I also remember schroder sitting out side of a dubber that had not gone to meetings for 15 years looking to see if he could catch him going to spend the night with his girl friend, schroder liked this person so he would go on the weekend to look knowing full well that ray was at his wifes house on the weekend when he was not working, he lived 60 miles from his work and would stay with his girl friend on the work week and wife weekend, just goes to show how the elders do what they want to , and see what they want

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Killroy2< feel free to order up some of my siickers: FREE BUMPERSTICKERS

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

There are "Rarely" any close friends in the JWs. My closest friend reported my confidential talk to the elders and I was subsequesntly disfellowshipped. (I complained about one Jerk of an Elder)

• shamus
    shamus

If someone blocked me in my driveway, I would have gotten out, slashed the tires of the vehicle, and called the police. If the fool stayed outside the vehicle, his ass would be grass. I would pound him while waiting for the police.

Would it be legal? Maybe, probably not. Who cares? I would do it anyways. When someone takes away my freedom, all bets are off. I wouldn't even care if I had to pay for the tires or any damages... (sounds like a Judge Judy episode...)

Wow, that story actually got a rise out of me.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Shamus>If someone blocked me in my driveway, I would have gotten out, slashed the tires of the vehicle, and called the police. If the fool stayed outside the vehicle, his ass would be grass. I would pound him while waiting for the police.]

Reiterated again,undaunted D. is no candy-assed geek.I am not at all squeamish about justifiable "H".None the less,there are several hundred apostate hating,' will lie in court' Jdubs in my immediate area of Bangor Maine.

They would like nothing better than set me up for a fall.That's why I would recommend anyone with stalker issues get a camcorder,or at least a cheapo still camera.Nothing beats streaming audio/video in court.

harassment
    order

You can even post the incident on line for edu and fun. Real Video clip on the street with a JW

Below repost from Poles 'paranoia' thread good reads:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/75341/1.ashx

Well done pole.I was raised JW ca.1957,( militant Nathan Knorr years) until the later sleaze years 1992.

As a child I and millions of other recruits were indoctrinated with WT$ profound paranoia.

There was so much paranoia in the air that the WT$ would take time out to clarify our 'paranoia' as a healthy righteous Christian persecution complex.

Yes,we were all targets of satan the devil and his godless hordes of gog of magog.(The fascist R after us)

Glad to be out of that cult hysteria.Undaunted Danny prudent not paranoid

[Edited,I backed up and read the thread some more.I should add the sleazy JW cult members are now fond of doing criminal s**t (like slashing the tires on my 4X4 truck) so to instigate my filing a police complaint so they can then say I'm a paranoid mental case for saying anything negative about their peaceful benevolent membership.

Oh,and notice how when s**t goes down its never an active JW who's the perp. but always a world ling who is supportive of them.

My arse.........

• avishai
    avishai

One time my local "dipsh*ts" elders came over for a gestappo raid shepherding call at about 10pm on a Friday night expecting to catch me partying to see how I was. They woke me up, as I had to work the next day. I said, "You'll have to come back later, I'm sleeping and have to go to work in the AM. One of them stuck theiy're foot in the door and said "No, we want to talk to you now!!!" I said "get your goddamn foot outa the doorway" no thanks. Then I slammed the door on his foot bade them a good night.

• shamus
    shamus

Avashi,

I would have punched him in the face, closed the door, and called the local authorities that this person was stalking you. er something like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit