Introduce My Self

by Treborr Jones 25 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

niceto meet you and I've had your dirty secrets site in my favourites for a whiles now tis cool, nice to meet you hope you stick around.
    nelly

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hey! I object, Robert!

.... to the length of your website! Which is way too long and chock full of things for me to be able to digest before I need to go eat my dinner!

Welcome to the board! It's a great place to hang out.

outnfree

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hi Robert, and welcome! Nice website you have there. I have had it bookmarked for awhile now. Dive in to the discussions and enjoy!

RCat

• jurs
    jurs

hi Robert,
    welcome ! i'm going to go and check out your site.
    hope to hear from you soon.....jurs

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Robert,

Welcome here! May I ask a question? Why is your screen name "Treborr Jones" and then in the first post, give your name as Robert Howard.

If you're gonna be a practicing apostate, you've gotta practice slickness a little more, Bobby.

Follow Slick Simon...........
    waiting

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

Hiya waiting

In answer to your question I signed up as Treborr Jones. I watched you guys for a couple of days before posting. We are all tired of being lied to so I decided not to hide the real me. Didnt want to get off on the wrong foot so to speak and give us apostates a bad name.

Thanks all of you for the welcome.

• neyank
    neyank

Hi Robert,
    Welcome aboard.
    Great web site. Lots of interesting info.

You've got to be an Art Bell & Chuck Harder fan Right?

neyank

• logical
    logical

Hi

I've spent many hours on your site. Dont agree with lots of it, but it is very interesting.

• Kent
    Kent
    This battle did not end here I assure you. It is still happening to this very day. This is what abortion is all about. The destruction of the first born with population control jumping on the bandwagon so to speak. The Population Control Agenda The Population Control Agenda. The Timeline

So, the masons and the other devil-worshippers will slay all first-born in the USA? YOu are in serious need of psychiatric help.

I have been looking at your website, and honestly - this is one of the most paranoid and insane collections of babble I've ever seen.

You say that My website is always searched over by the pentagon, and you are obviously a guy the establishment is extremely worried about. You don't happen to know the code name of the coming Navy Seal Operation against your website as well?

Since I don't know you, and I have never ever talked to you before, it's not normal to say what I do in this posting - but when you do publish material like this, I can't do nothing but reccommend you to see a shrink.

You desperately need one!

Yakki Da

Brought to you by Kent, 5 star General (Y2K Division) of the Satan's General Staff / Jesuit / Jewish Banker / Nazi / Communist / Illuminati / Pan-African / Masonic / Trilateral Commission / New Age World Conspiracy; since January 1. 1999 (if you flip "999" upside down, do you know what it becomes???!!!!).

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• COMF
    COMF
    My website is always searched over by the pentagon

Yeah, I know, I get those tinted-windowed cars following me around the apartment complex here, too. Guys in trenchcoats and dark glasses watching me in the store, suddenly pretending to be interested in a can of Rotel tomatoes when I turn toward them.

Yeru Who really is a recovering alkie

Right on, brotha-son! (High-fiving Yeru)

COMF <--- recovering alky #2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit