Hooray for Undaunted Danny!

by Deleted 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Danny,

You can only be best described as a living legend.

Good luck on getting money from those blood sucking leeches (also known as the WTS).

cheeses. A fan.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Has a class action suit ever been proposed? We could likely secure a top lawyer willing to work probono.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny
    Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall
    2029 Broadway
    Bangor, ME 04401
    (207) 942-4104

Get driving directions to this location: Start Location
    N
    W E
    S Zoom Out Zoom In

Web pages related to this location:

The Story of Danny Haszard
    ... Danny's caravan. witness with the truck... or without!
    more pictures of my signs, etc. (click to enlarge). ...
    http://www.dannyhaszard.com/haszard.htm - Cached CLICK ME! Look who already owns the search engine index for "Jehovah's Witnesses Bangor Maine.

Today Bangor Maine tommorow the world.....

• Corvin
    Corvin

Danny! The lovable militant apostate.

alt

I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with you and hold an anti-WT sign any day.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

DANNY'S LAUNDROMAT; Washing Machine .50 cents

Customer: Watchtower dirty linen;

My:Laundry check list:

Top of the heap:Russelite soilage, source; embedded, 'spin off' of the Millerite movement ca. 1870 X-tra suds on this one.

World War one attributions.The watchtower's conceited claim, that all the horrendous atrocities of that period were due to 'Satan's instigation' in order to"get" the Russelite followers. Hold this, for pre-treatment in the sop sink.

The Christian cross/stake. Which was it? Which device was Jesus impaled on?Was it an upright single stake or was it the traditional cross with a horizontal crossbeam? Does it really matter?Cross-Eyed

The Watchtower's insistence on the single stake.Finds it's origin in the transliteration of the NT. Greek word stauros, which does ring like stake doesn't it?The WT$ also contends further, that the pagan Romans would not have 'wasted' a second piece of scarce wood on a condemned criminal.The WT$ also cites the 'pagan cross icon' as preceding Christianity by centuries. Granted, but here's the kicker. The upright stake(sacred pole) is also a pagan phallic,symbol.Furthermore,it is abundantly clear from historical accounts that the Romans impaled their victims on crosses. Debunked to the speed wash.

John 13:35, Jesus testimony "...By this, all will know you are my disciples,if you have love among yourselves." This garment is heavily 'fecal stained' with WT$ phony propaganda.It's a predatory dog eat dog JW world out there.Also it is abusive, the way they treat dissidents and outsiders. Use lots of soap and hot water on this one. Sorry

Amos 3:7;.."The Lord Jehovah,will not do a single thing, unless he has revealed the confidential matter to his servants the prophets". (NWT.) How gracious of a loving God to do so..How does it come to past then, that the watchtower's,'faithful and discreet slave class'..Is predictably erroneous with 80% of their predictions??? Cross ref; Duet 18:20 Sorry, no spot remover can erase these stains.

The bogus blood ban. This 'garment' is composed of pre-Christian kosher 'fibers'.Must be held as evidence for forensic CSI team. Blood stained with the deaths of thousands.

"Fraud in the name of god".Millions defrauded of their,family's, youth, education,quality of life and financial assets..Watchtower phony prospectus under scrutiny by investigators.Hold for CSI.

Always service with a smile @ www.DannyHaszard.com Danny's suds and duds gets the crud. Yeah Baby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit