Where is Mouthy???

by little witch 12 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

Has anybody heard from her recently?

I miss our Granny

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

She is visiting at a relative's house, minding the animals while they are away. I think she told me she would be away one more week. When she returns, she will probably have tales to tell & entertain us with :)

• little witch
    little witch

Thanks Gypsy!

(I am SUCH a worrywort)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

No, it's normal to worry about those we care for, LW. It was a very nice thought. Some of us were wondering how mouthy was, too.

Well done!

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Well, you never know! Our Granny has been known to have a mishap or 2 every now and then :)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well I miss her and her comments

COME BACK SOON !

• blondie
    blondie

She PM'd me 2 days ago, so she is around. She was going to go to a conference in California.

Blondie

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was wondering too and almost started this thread a couple of days ago but checked and saw she had posted recently - just not as often as usual

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well Isnt this nice to find!!!! Thanks for caring, I spent the day today 28th-Moving my Grand-daughter. I am bushed!!!!!I noticed this was posted before I went to my Daughter Susan....to mind the dog & fish!!!

Some one said I would be sure to have a story to tell!!! Well it was like living on a differant planet. I could not work the T.V ( Had to turn on Bell- then the T.V then the menu- then flick it to whatever you wanted) The I couldnt work the Oven --it had picture with waves going up- & pictures with waves coming down ( how the ruddy hell did I know it was the grill & roasting!!! ) Couldnt answer the telephone---- It had so many ruddy buttons I usually ended up erasing whoever called!!!

So glad to be home to ONE button system....

But thanks for caring- You lot make me feel like I have a real loving lot looking out for me.....(HUGS) all

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Grace,

You're very much loved!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit