Las Vegas!

by Maverick 23 Replies latest social relationships

• Dimples
    Dimples

Just got back from Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago, it was my first time. Had a blast! My husband and I stayed at the Excalibur hotel. I loved hopping from hotel to hotel and of course all of the buffets. There's so much to do and see besides gambling ( which I am not that crazy about ). If you haven't been to Vegas, plan a trip.. you will have a great time.

Dimples

• Mulan
    Mulan

I was in Las Vegas two weeks ago and stayed at Treasure Island. I went with 5 women friends and we had a blast. We walked all over the strip and saw two great shows. Our only regret was we didn't book a longer stay (4 days). It wasn't enough. There are free shuttles between several of the major hotels so it wasn't bad when we were too tired to walk back, and didn't want to pay a taxi. One night we were at the Sahara for a show, and that is too far to walk back, and no shuttle, so we hopped into a limo, for $45. That was cool. Divided among 6 women, it was cheap.

At Paris, we went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Great view.

We played slots all the time, and even won a little. One of the gals played Roulette and won $40 twice. I don't understand that game.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

I will be in Vegas next week, that last week of July. Staying at Ceasars. Going to see Elton John in concert while there.

If you have been there before, give me your top 3 must see/do while in Vegas.

Anyone going to be there next week and want to meet for a drink, pm me.

Regards,

BD

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Eyebrow2, I also discovered the purely orgasmic joy of the Krispy Kreme in Las Vegas. In fact, the ex and I eschewed the buffet lines to breakfast at KK.

Love the 2 buffets at Rio.

Delmonicos at The Venetian....BAM! Baby!

The free concerts downtown are great, esp. on St. Paddy's Day.

The Gambler's Bookshop on Charleston. Everything you need to know about what to gamble on and how to do it successfully.

LABD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit