Today was a wonderful day ...NOT !

by Nadsam 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

I was DF'd 10 yrs ago or should I say I was DA'd as well when I told the elders to go and get @#$%

Since then I have :

• Publicly (to all who know/knew me) told them that I am not a JW anymore.
    • Told all my relatives (JW's)
    • Told all old JW buddies
    • Written to the Service desk and told them why I don't want a subscription to their trash mag
    • Let the local Elders know I never want a call or visit again..and supplied them with a fine amount of Apostate literature.
    • Told the local elders to put a warning on the territory card of my street saying I don't want any visits ,literature etc
    • Smoke in public
    • Gamble in public
    • Become very patriotic and vote...in public

However to this day I am confused as to why......

THEY KEEP STUFFING MY MAILBOX WITH WATCHTOWERS AND AWAKES.

Today I recieved no less than 10 Magazines forced and torn through the narrow slot of my mailbox.

I ask ...are they dumb and dumber thinking that 1 in a million chances of me returning....is still a chance ?

Tomorrow I will return the favour. I'll park across the road from the KH and light a slow burning Cigar. I will wear the tightest pants possible, play the loudes heavy metal, tatoo my @$$ and forehead. I'll drink large amounts of cheap wiskey and shout obscenities, act as gay as possible(no offence intended).......err ..oops done that already ,,,whats your advice for my ongoing torture

Nadsam

[email protected]

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Hide out and try to see who is stuffing these letters in your box. Confront them and tell them that it makes you angry that they continue to send you things you dont want to read. Tell them they are throwing pearls before swine, if you think it will make them stop. But if they don't, just start stuffing their own box with UN letters and so foth. In the end, they will stop.

• blondie
    blondie

It is against federal law to put anything in the mailbox unless you are the mail carrier. There are stiff fines in the US. What about where you are?

Blondie

• kls
    kls

In the US only posted mail can be placed in one's mail box. If you are in the US and these magazines are not posted then it can be a federal offence to anyone sticking them in you box.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    In the US only posted mail can be placed in one's mail box. If you are in the US and these magazines are not posted then it can be a federal offence to anyone sticking them in you box.

Yeppers, find out who is doing it, MAKE SURE YOU SEND THEM LITERATURE...and go to the post office with their name...get it video taped if possible...

if you're not feeling like getting that boisterous about it...just tell the elders that A) you don't want it, B) that it's against the law to be put in your mail box and you'll call the law the next time it happens, C) that it makes handy toilet paper when you don't have any...which is the best use you've EVER had for their rag.

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

Excellent ideas !

Unfortunately here you can put anything you like in a post box....I saw a funny notice at the post office lately >>>> NO LIVE ANIMALS TO BE POSTED PLEASE !!

So I asked the lady ...are dead animals ok then ?? She gave me vacant look and said : Can't I read the sign it says no live animals ! Helloooooo!

I nearly wet myself laughing. So If anyone wants a stuffed pet (real) just right to any South African and ask because its obviously legal !

Nadsam

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Put a big, fat warning sign in front of where they stuff the brochures:

WARNING: YOU ARE BEING VIDEOTAPED. IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE TO PUT UNSOLICITED, OR UNPOSTED INFORMATION IN A MAIL BOX. YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. (Especially JWs - you will also be reported to Bethel and the 6:00pm News !)

It would be fun to see them try and figure out where the camera is.....(hehe.. as if you'd spend money getting a camera just for them)

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

The author Harlan Ellison once mailed a dead gopher to an editor who breached contract with him.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This is what I would do, set up a video camera, and find out who's stuffing your mailbox. Now, since you live in South Africa, I would bait some Nigerian Scammers, give them the JW's address, and get them to terrorize them. If you live in Johannesburg, Abuja, or any of those major cities, try and find a Nigerian Scammer who lives there. Set up a meeting at their house to discuss "modalities".

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

I live about 30 minutes outside central Johannesburg. Of the 3 Million inhabitants around here about 1 Million are Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Mozambiquens etc. ...errr I think I am being scammed already !

Maybe if I pay them(the Nigerians) they'll stop putting the mags in my Mailbox and rather put them in another ex-jw's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit