Seoul court rules against (JW) pacifists who reject draft

by Elsewhere 12 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

ijt great post and you sum it up well, it's not that i'm breaking out the wine. and i agree that the so called annointed should be proxies in prison for these boys. jr brown would make a good maytag, for some goon. it's just the line has to be drawn some were. with the wt, that's why i agree with banning the wt world wide so in 10-20 years we wouldn't here about how some kid was turned into a 5 yr maytag for the wt. i know some here get mad at me when i agree that the wt is banne3d in countries like ubeckastain etc. but it's better to let a few hundred older jw suffer for the wt than for generation of 1000's to come which asw allready happened 1000x 's over in the last 60 years. there is no simple answer. and i'm sure jesus is not happy about how the wt has sent young jw's to jail for 100 of 1000's of years . and i'm no war monger. i hate war but till jesus returns, its a fact of life. john

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

funky ; with that reasoning , we all would be speaking german today and sayin heil hitler . faulty reasoning. i'm liberal to an extent. but the bible does say the gov'ts are ministers of gods laws.i'll tell you if i was around in ww2 i would have joined up without question , veitman and iraq maybe not. but i would rather fight than sit there in some prison being a maytag getting it in the ass , and at the same time knowing my wife and kids are getting raped and killed because my country could not get enough men to fight for their homes and families. read your old testament win lose or draw, the jews most allways gave a fight. and till we live in a peacful world it's a nessary evil. john

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    but the bible does say the gov'ts are ministers of gods laws.

It also says the punishment for raping a virgin is marrying her. What's your point?

i'll tell you if i was around in ww2 i would have joined up without question , veitman and iraq maybe not. but i would rather fight than sit there in some prison being a maytag getting it in the ass , and at the same time knowing my wife and kids are getting raped and killed because my country could not get enough men to fight for their homes and families.

Most people, like you, would fight for their homes, their families and their freedoms. If they do not have the freedom to choose not to fight, then their system is not worth protecting. It makes little difference to me whether I'm speaking English or German if my life is not my own.

read your old testament win lose or draw, the jews most allways gave a fight.

Absolutely. They slaughtered almost everyone who got in their way. A barbaric people with a vengeful god.

and till we live in a peacful world it's a nessary evil.

And how will we ever live in a peaceful world if governments are forcing people to fight?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit