Used to be a regular here...

by Stacey 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Congratulations, Stacey, on the marriage, the baby and ....freedom!!!!!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Congratulations, Stacey! You've made it!

Glad to hear you're alright.

DY

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Congratulations, Stacey, on the marriage, the baby and ....freedom!!!!!!

Hi Stacey.

Welcome back.

Englishman.

• dubla
    dubla

hey stac......good to see you. congratulations on the new husband and baby! we will have to chat sometime..........glad to hear youre doing well.

aa

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Welcome Back Stacy! Congrats on the baby and marriage!!

Cassi

• Sassy
    Sassy

Hi Stacey! I joined after you must have gone AWOL.. congrats on all the great stuff happening in your life!

• Stacey
    Stacey

Wow, hello everyone! Thank you for the nice thoughts!

Dubla!!! I didnt know you were still on this board a lot. I hope you and Simon are doing well! Please say hi sometime, I'd love to know how you are doing.

Hi Billygoat! Yes, very happy and life really is great.

NotPerfectYet, how are you? Yes, lots of changes. Baby is due in October and I am so excited to be a mommy. Please tell WillowStreet hello for me. I hope she's doing well also.

Everyone else, thanks for the notes!

About my "past life" in the j-dubs... it really does feel like the past to me. But I dont have any family left in, and I know that makes a big difference. I know a lot of people struggle and I can relate to and feel for each of you. I have moved on in my life, and its a good life. I wish the best to everyone here. And just because I know many of you, I will stop by on occasion to say "hello".

Love,

Stacey

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Well thank you so much Stacey for coming back, as a great example that life does not end after leaving the Jehovah's Witness. Congratulations on your place in life at the moment, and I look forward to more of your posts.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Waves @ Stacy from Paris :P~

Congrats on the wedding! And baby, omg! I think npy wants to be the godmother once removed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit