I got myself snipped.

by maxwell 35 Replies latest social family

• Poztate
    Poztate
    [...] Donor No. 276 had sold 320 deposits of semen to Cryobank for total payments of $11,200. http://www.duanemorris.com/articles/article993.html

Hey Gerard,

Better watch out before you start counting the cash.It seems to me in Canada...lucky us..that a few donors have been sued for child support when they knew who they were. Let me see ...320 deposits could be 320 kids or more Child support of $1000.00 a month for each of them totals...Oh hell I don't want to think of it but kiss that boat goodbye...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thunder has one years ago...while we were in. I thought it was none of anyones business in the hall.

We wish we had waited and had another one or two children but now we are not sure what to do..... I'm 40 we have a grandbaby.

I can't decide whether I just want the wonderful (I mean this) experience of birth and pregnancy or if I truly feel incomplete without a child SIGH Also, I would like Thunder to be a Father again he is such an awesome human being

• zev
    zev

hey ya max....

i had pretty much the same experience you did.

they used valium to "sooth" me and it was done rather quick. i felt like a million bucks later that day. and the next. but i listened to the doctor and to my mate and did nothing for three days. it paid off and i was ready to go back to work on the next monday.

one rather perturbing side effect of valium on me, i didn't shut the hell up. and i KNOW i talked to much. it was sort of like drinking to much and blabbing allot of stuff i wouldn't ordinarilly let out. no harmdone i guess.

i think they wanted like 6 weeks before they tested my count, but i went in 4. all clear, and happy to not have to worry about birth control (even thought that IS really birth control) but i mean all the rubber stuff and creams and junk. yuk!

zev, snipped and free at last.

and yeah, i waited till i was out and free

now, if i could just get those support payments snipped.....

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I have thought about it but my wife has some issue with hormones so she would continue to take them so there is no benefit in having it done.

And this year German health insurance decided not to pay for it anymore.

• zev
    zev

oh yeah, i almost forgot....

it only cost me $5.00

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I must be a masochist, after forcing myself to read this thread.
    There are few things that make me squeamish, but this is one of them!!!

LT, of the "holding his legs tightly together" class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit