What form will you take when Jesus appeared (in the second Coming) ?

by Tyre 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tyre
    Tyre

According to Watchtower teaching that Jesus resurrected as a spirit , and all JWdubs believe that all JWdubs would be taken a physical body at the resurrection then it must be not square with Those two below: (taken from KJV)

Phi 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Phi 3:21
    Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

and

1Jo 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

1Jo 3:2
    Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1Co 15:1
    Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1Co 15:2
    By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1Co 15:3
    For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1Co 15:4
    And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1. In the Quotes above doesn?t refered to 144.000 class only but for all men.

2. Moreover, resurrection words in the Bible (Greek or Hebrew) always means to the Physical Body and never refered to the resurrection of a Spirit. (remembered with Lazarus and Tabitha stories).

3. if we are not believed in resurrections of Christ among the dead then we are totally lost and we would be separate it by Jesus for all the eternity (1 Cor 15: 1-4, 1 Cor 15: 12-17)

4. I don't want to spend my eternity life in the Hell because of Watchtower misslead me with wrong interpertation of the Bible (in Phi 3:21 and 1 Jo 3:1-4). Do you ?

5. Only one Jesus talked about his resurrection in the scriptures in John 2: 19-22 and refered to the His body (G4983 σῶμα sōma = body) , not a spirit and not a soul but a body, bible clearly tell us distinction between body, soul and spirit in the 1 Th 5: 13 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

6. My question is Who is the real Jesus ? why Jesus from Watchtower different with Jesus from the bible. if different, then Watchtower has been mislead you from the real Jesus and you will lost forever for the eternity. Christianity is not an empty tomb theology but Living Saviour Theology.

7. Watchtower has been mislead you, same with the apostle. (Luk 24:37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. ). But Jesus said to the apostle, right on the spot "Why are ye trobled?"(Luk 24:38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? ) and Jesus said to the apostle in Luk 24:39 ( Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.)

8. Jesus's body can be touched in Joh 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are
    they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

9. Jesus called Jehovah God by Thomas in John 20:28. Is Jesus a Rabbi ? what a Rabbi should do ? He should rebuke Thomas, right ? but why He blessed Thomas after what Thomas said to Jesus and called Him "My Jehovah God", but Jesus said in John 20:29. "Blessed you Thomas" rather than say " blessed a blasphemy to you, Thomas" ?

1 Cor 15: 1- 4

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Cor 15: 12-17

1Co 15:12
    Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

1Co 15:13
    But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

1Co 15:14
    And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

1Co 15:15
    Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

1Co 15:16
    For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

1Co 15:17
    And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

===========================================================

Resurrection

RESURREC'TION , n. s as z. [L. resurrectus, resurgo; re and surgo, to rise.]

A rising again; chiefly, the revival of the dead of the human race, or their return from the grave, particularly at the general judgment. By the resurrection of Christ we have assurance of the future resurrection of men. 1 Pet 1.

In the resurrection, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage. Mat 22.

G386

ἀνάστασις

anastasis

Total KJV Occurrences: 44

resurrection, 39

Mat_22:23
    , Mat_22:28 , Mat_22:30-31 (2), Mar_12:18 , Mar_12:23 , Luk_14:14 , Luk_20:27 , Luk_20:33 , Luk_20:35-36 (2), Joh_5:29 (2), Joh_11:24-25 (2), Act_1:22 , Act_2:31 , Act_4:2 , Act_4:33 , Act_17:18 , Act_17:32 , Act_23:6 , Act_23:8 , Act_24:15 , Act_24:21 , Rom_6:4-5 (2), 1Co_15:12-13 (2), 1Co_15:21 , 1Co_15:42 , Phi_3:10 , 2Ti_2:18 , Heb_6:2 , Heb_11:35 , 1Pe_1:3 , 1Pe_3:21 , Rev_20:5-6 (2)

again, 2

Heb_11:34-35
    (2)

raised, 1

Heb_11:35
    (2)

rise, 1

Act_26:23

rising, 1

Luk_2:34

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes
    Watchtower teaching that Jesus resurrected as a spirit

This is a gnostic teaching argue with them.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Will you recognize him when he returns?

alt

Will you reject his teachins, ere the seem bizarre?

alt

Will you mock him and throw stuff at him?

Let him out and into your heart

Let him train your children in compassion and Jeet-Kun-Do

So that they will fight on the right side, not on the wrong side.

so that you and your family can be with jesus in heaven

• Tyre
    Tyre

It's up to you, you have freedom to choose your own God, your own Soul Saviour, your own religion, your own organization, your believe, etc. That's your own life (Gal 4:8 But then, indeed, not knowing God, you served as slaves to those not by nature being gods. ). It's your own FREEDOM.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I will be a frog prince in a spirit body. AlanF

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

gitas,

With complete certainty, you have earned yourself an eternity of hellish damnation (not to mention the fire and brimstone) for such blasphemous words and images.

Also absolutely hilarious.

cheeses. admirer of such irreverent wicked individuals.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

thanks holycheeses, send me some ice cubes when i get to Hell

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Give him glory

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit