Cringey 'Aren't we Great' JW cartoon.....

by Woman know your place 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Woman know your place
    Woman know your place

http://www.psi.dk/comic/page2.html

Follow this link, folks, to a naive and feeble cartoon about how in a big bad world, JWs are refreshingly honest, pure, holy, righteous, blah blah blah.......

• Angharad
    Angharad

JW meets Tin tin

• Joe Bloggs
    Joe Bloggs

Bleah! Latest WT tactics - JWs go around nicking glazed-eyed people's wallets ( to prove crime is on the increase ) then turn up on their doorstep to return the wallet! Not only does this "prove" how much the sun shines out of the JW's arse, it also gives him the opportunity to "give" WT magazines as a "reward"

Well that's my theory, and I'm sticking to it!

Joe

• dh
    dh

puke

• blondie
    blondie

The JW probably took the wallet to set up this guy.

BTW, can you tell who sponsors this site?

• Woman know your place
    Woman know your place

Blondie... no, cant see who the sponsors are, think its just an illustrator trying to advertise his work, and get a bit of a 'witness' in while he's at it....

more cringesome stories such as 'Mr Left hand and Mrs Right hand' on the homepage.....

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I think he'll get a kick outta this cartoon.... hehehhe

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

If Herge was still alive, he'd sue the bastards!

The character with the missing wallet is a direct lift of 'Tintin', and the murderer looks like Captain Haddock.

Added after the fact: Sorry, Agharad, just saw your post above stating the same thing. Oops!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Actually, I think the murderer looks more like General Alkazar(sp?).

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

In Jehovah's loving organization, you need never worry of being attacked by transgendered rollerblading circus clowns with heads topped by endless flames of burning phosphorus.

People in the world take note.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit