Who's been around the most?

by blobby 67 Replies latest social physical

• Mac
    Mac
    oops, sorry mac, I thought you were talking about Canada!

J-Girl...

This would apply as well!!!!!!!!!

mac, don't hurt me class

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

My list isn't very impressive :

Egypt

Australia

Germany (airport)

Most of the U.S.

• bebu
    bebu

Japan

Korea

France

Belgium

England

Canada

And Alaska!

....I'm wondering how Blondie ever has time to do those WT reviews, with all the traveling she does!

bebu

• talesin
    talesin

SP

I think that's very impressive. You've been to two of my most dreamed-about destinations!

Australia will be a reality. I have a soul sister there, have had for 10 years. ;) You lucky womyn, to have already been there.

And Egypt, well, what can I say ... seeing the art, the sphinx -- holy Pyramids, Batman!

mac

heheh j/k

• dh
    dh

azerbaijan x1
    belgium x1
    canada x1
    china x many
    czechoslovakia (as bblondie says counts as 2 now ;)] x1
    france x2
    germany x2
    hong kong x many
    poland x1
    malaysia x2
    portugal x1
    south africa x1
    spain x2
    thailand x3
    turkey x1
    united arab emirates x many and in the airport several times every year
    uk
    usa x4 visits six states

• Atilla
    Atilla

When I was a good little dub pioneer: lived in PA and got as far as Virginia until age 21, really knew my way around my county and my one horse town though.......

After gaining my independence:

took a road trip to Key West

backpacked around Western Europe for 2 months and visited England, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Canada-oh, wait that was just a girl from Canada, never mind

flew out to Maui and got married, on the way back, drove up the California coast

I've seen a little but as soon as I become a teacher in two years, I plan to dust off my passport and really start seeing some places.

• yesidid
  • yesidid
  • Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I would not have counted home, or the parts of the UK as separate countries, but as everyone else has:

England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales.

Eire, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, San Marino, Andorra, Norway, Greece (Corfu), Turkey.

USA (Alaska).

Never been south of the equator.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Interesting.

Counting England, Scotland, N.Ireland, Wales, Cornwall, Yorkshire and West Hartlepool as one country - the United Kingdom; and counting the US States as one country; JWDers have visited 62 different countries.

Most of the 62 were visited by Yeru and dh between them. dh gets the prize for the most obscure so far with Azerbaijan.

Of the 62 countries, France has been visited by the most people (13) followed by Germany with 11 visitors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit