Dahmer's Parents on Larry King

by rem 10 Replies latest jw friends

• rem
    rem

Did anyone see the Larry King interview with Jeffery Dahmer's parents yesterday? His father is a devout creationist and even converted Jefferey to a creationist while he was in prison.

The interesting thing I thought, though, was the father's theory for why Jeffery was able to commit those murders: because Jeffery believed in Evolution.

:Barf:

rem

• kls
    kls

Jeffery Dahmer was a small child when he would kill animals. I find it hard to believe he would understand about evolution. Why don't his parents just accept the fact their kid was insane.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yeah, right. Jeffrey Dahmer is one sick little unit, and if his parents want to live in that alternate universe of theirs, that's fine, but I hope the courts keep their heads and keep the little monster incarcerated for life.

Of course, if his parents want him out all they have to do is pass him a Watchtower and get the "brothers" to study with him. I'm SURE they'd be DELIGHTED to "help" him through this difficult time.

Nina

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

but I hope the courts keep their heads and keep the little monster incarcerated for life.

Not to worry Nina, Dahmar was killed in prison by another inmate.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Jeffrey Dahmer is one sick little unit, and if his parents want to live in that alternate universe of theirs, that's fine, but I hope the courts keep their heads and keep the little monster incarcerated for life.
    Jeffrey Dahmer had his head smashed in by another inmate a few years ago. No need to worry about him anymore.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    Yeah, right. Jeffrey Dahmer is one sick little unit, and if his parents want to live in that alternate universe of theirs, that's fine, but I hope the courts keep their heads and keep the little monster incarcerated for life.

No worries there, some inmate did us all a favor and killed him a few years ago.

I only got to watch part of it. But as parents it's a natural instinct to want to protect your kids no matter what. The thing that scares me is when killers appear so normal. *shiver*

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

LOL! So the general consences is "dont worry" :)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Oh, yeah . . . . I forgot!

Nina

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

You know, I watched part of it..it was a repeat..it gave me a queasy feeling, you know what I mean...like get out the violins time.

I remember seeing the father on another show about his son (Investigative reports or something)...it was creepy seeing him talk nicely about his son, the murderer. At the very least, it's insensitive to the murdered victims' families.

I think his son was sick AND did know what he was doing. Meaning calculated murders.

• Mary
    Mary
    the father's theory for why Jeffery was able to commit those murders: because Jeffery believed in Evolution.

Well I guess he's gotta have SOME excuse as to why his son turned out to be a frigging lunatic and I guess this is as good a reason as any.....they might as well say that he committed these murders because he drank too much coffee.

I saw Scott Peterson's parents on 20/20 the other night. They simply pooh-poohed his repeated adultery with the ol "well everybody's doing it, that doesn't make him a murderer". No matter how much evidence points to the fact that their son murdered his wife and unborn son, they simply refuse to see him for the lunatic he is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit