Favorite Kung Fu Movie?

by Valis 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• dh
    dh

Jet Li - Fist of Legend is a great movie, one of the best martial arts movies ever.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Jet Li - Fist of Legend is a great movie, one of the best martial arts movies ever.

Sure, if you like a guy who relies so heavily on special effects.

• dh
    dh

hahaha, the punisher strikes! have you seen this movie, it's from the days before he hit hollywood, you should check it out, it really has good fight scenes.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

like C151 : Jackie Chan's Drunken Master

• dh
    dh

frenchbabyface + drunkenmaster = drunkenbabyface

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I am a fan of Five Deadly Venoms also. My ex had me watch it with him and i actually enjoyed it. I also like Jackie Chan's Drunken Master. I think alot of people fight better or rather can take more punches when they are drunk.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I seem to recall really liking Kickboxer 2 with Sasha Mitchell.

• Grog
    Grog

This is the best Kung Fu movie ever. Be sure to get the old chinese version...

not the new english Twin warriors version

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Any Jackie Chan movie !

How about that great spoof of the Kung Foo movies..."Kung Pow: Enter the Fist." ?

• Badger
    Badger

Back in OK, there was an indie station that ran THREE Kung Fu movies in a row EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT starting at 11p.m. As a geeky teen who had no F$&%*n' shot with girls, this became a tradition, and continued for six years until I moved to another corner of the state...

After I got separated...I check the station on Friday...

...IT WAS STILL GOING ON...

...THEN...it became a WB station...and dropped it! after 18 YEARS of this tradition!

...Damn, everyone in Tulsa got misty-eyed when a burger drive in moved 50 yards after 30 years...not a word about this though...

I will always cherish "FIST OF THE CRAB"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit