Who would be the better CO Bush or Kerry?

by WTLies 5 Replies latest jw friends

• WTLies
    WTLies

Better in terms of who would the WT think represents them best.

I say Kerry because he will say whatever is needed no matter what facts history shows. (this is true of most all politicians by the way) For instance when he was in the service he talked bad about it. Now he acts as if he's proud of his military record. He says Bush lied there were no WMD's in Iraq, but he backed Clinton when he said Iraq had WMD's

Similarly the Society will say whatever it thinks is in their best interest at the time, they say the UN represents one of the beasts in the book of Daniel but at the same time they print articles showing the good the UN has done around the word. While secretly being a member.

I don't mean for this to be a Bush vs. Kerry thread but rather, who do you think fits the profile of a company man that the WT so desperately seeks.

William

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Kerry by far, any time there was "new light" that contradict "old light" Kerry could do the mental gymnastics...and explain it for himself if not others. "I was AGAINST the definition of Generation before I was FOR it."

• Carmel
    Carmel

Kerry doesn't have a lock on sophistry! You name me one politician that doesn't or hasn't practiced that fine art and I'll tell you that the exception proves the rule. Our system perpetuates the art and anyone that is successful (gets elected and re-elected) has to master it. Neither party or candidate is unique in demonstrating his capacity to tell you what you want to hear.

carmel

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Bush.. he already thinks he's been appointed by God to be president. Might as well be a CO too.

• minimus
    minimus

KERRY----He changes like "new lite".

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    Kerry doesn't have a lock on sophistry!

Carmel, ya gotta admit, "I voted FOR the 87 Billion before I voted AGAINST it" is CLASSIC!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit