Rummm

by desib77 19 Replies latest jw friends

• desib77
    desib77
    However.....I DO make and love that Bacardi Rum Cake.

My wedding cake was rum cake...yum.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

The best cure is : more rum.

• desib77
    desib77

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't say that...........no more rum, ever..........never ever ever...

• Atilla
    Atilla

Cuba Libre
    I find that many people don't know this drink is simply a rum and coke, the old classic name for a rum and coke.

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

Thanks Blondie, I saved this to my favorites, I have to wait about 7 more months because I am preggo, but I want to use this website immediatly when this bugger is let loose :-)

PB

• talesin
    talesin

Cuba Libre = rum & coke w/ lime

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

(((desi)))

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't say that...........no more rum, ever..........never ever ever...

I know that feeling......

Then after a while i fall off the wagon again.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

mmm had a few large Hurricanes when I was last on Bourbon Street in New Orleans, LA -everyone should try at least one in their lifetimes

• Sassy
    Sassy

Bacardi Limon Rum/with tonic.......a slice of lemon AND a slice of lime..............

aaaaahhhhhhhhh Perfection!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, congrats, PB!!! Babies are wonderful and I'm glad you're doing the responsible thing.

I LOVE RUM!!! Mojitos, rum & pineapple juice, mango rum & coconut rum in passion fruit juice (that was my pre-dinner cocktail tonight), mmmmmmmm good.

When I lived in St. Croix my dad had his own business for a while, repairing and servicing electronic gizmos at the waste water treatment plant on several islands, AND the Cruzan Rum Factory on St. Croix. He got to be good friends (well, as good as you could be with a heathen worldly person) with the owner, so when my 7th grade science class needed a field trip, Dad took us to the rum factory! Well, we learned a lot, let me tell you, and at the end of the tour the employees enthusiastically passed out samples of rum, one white and one dark, to each 12-YEAR-OLD CHILD. Yep, only on St. Croix. My dad, who was one of the parent volunteers, "kindly" took my samples home for me, damn it, but one of the guys in my class decided to play Big Man on Campus at lunch and showed off by drinking one of them in the lunchroom (which was, by the way, outdoors on the beach -- tough life, huh?). Unfortunately for him, his dad and mine were friends and my dad ran into his dad that afternoon (it's a small island), so when Steve showed up with only one sample of rum that night he got grounded for a month.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit