French avert American-supplied sword-weilding attack on plane !!

by Simon 18 Replies latest social current

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    This constitutes France's first decisive military victory since the early Napoleanic Wars.

LOL!! Gita, you always make me laugh!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ... (the art of efficiency ) ! ... Oh well ... nobody's dead

• Simon
    Simon

he he he

Don't you just love those faces - you can tell the photographer probably told them to look sad / annoyed :

The Ryan Twins. Used with permission of Peter Ryan

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

CZAR

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Are they wearing some sort of uniforms or do all british children dress like Santa's Elves?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

They were dressed up like Peter Pan, and the swords were part of the consumes.

• Valis
    Valis

eh maybe they belong to the Jungvolk...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    We get through customs, and you've got a gift shop selling large die-cast metal 11in Eiffel Tower spikes

Well, looks as if the French have finally found someone they have the courage to fight, little children. The stupidity of taking plastic swords from children while letting Eiffiel Tower spikes on the plane is beyond belief. The lesson here is:

stay completely away from France and French products !!!

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma
    We know someone that had their nail clippers taken off them before getting on the

Flying from NY to Cali my 83 year old grandmother got here nail file taken away from here.

Here is the states in first and business they serve all silver ware, except for the butter knife, which is now plastic. Unless of course you travel outside of the states where you can still get a real butterknife most of the time. Beware of the butterknifes I say!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit