Is this an okay reason to vomit?

by Lostreality 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

I was walking to my girlfriends, and just as I saw her house, I saw a GINOURMOUS flag that covered half of the front of her house....I had a little pre-vomit spit up type stuff just thinking about going into the house....is it normal for this to happen?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

No, I'd say you have some issues there bud.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I would not vomit over a flag ( althought I may say it sounds rather large) which may be there to show support for soldiers. I would vomit at those soldiers I see coming home without faces, legs and arms.Those who are haunted.

I would vomit over the fact these kids will never be the same for the things they were forced to do to Iraqis-- I would vomit for all the Iraqis have lost their children and husbands who will never be the same--haunted with nightmars of war.

Vomit over the staggering numbers lost in Vietnam on both sides, WWI and WW2 etc. Those are reasons to vomit.

The flag is a symbol which means different things to different people.

Cassi

• Bryan
    Bryan

Pehaps you have some leftover borgatude! Or maybe your still Lost in the borg-reality!

The bigger the better!

Damn it! Fly that flag!

Bryan

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

any flag aint worth vomiting over, unless its maybe a nazi flag, and even then that's a waste of lunch. Yep, you've got a little JW-Hangover.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Every so often, as we bail from the borg, we experience a little hangup. Like for me, the idea of taking two lovely blond women to the bedroom and havign my perverse and delightfully goatlike way with them still brings a strange tickling sensation to my loins... wait, what???

Um, what was I talking about?

Oh, yes, yeah, strange ass things will burp into your mind. Just sit down, reason it out, and then you'll probably come out of it even stronger than you were before. It was a cult - they delight in screwing people up, so just reason it out, pray if it helps you, and you'll get through it buddy...

CZAR

• Ciara
    Ciara

Best not vomit on it in front of me.

Proud To Be An American

Ciara

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Maybe you shouldnt drink so much. I know sometimes I get the urge to vomit when I drink too much

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Perhaps the inclination for vomiting was not the flag, per se - but that it was SO LARGE, and thus reflected the "Super-Patriot" idealogy, i.e., the bigger my flag is, the more that people can see I am patriotic. Now the problem is, a lot of these types of folks wave the flag in public, but trample it in private. Disgraceful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit