hamsterbait

Check out the web site www.tellway-publishing.com

They are now selling BOOKS. #

Looking in the references, one comes up as the Official website of the WBTS

And the authors are named!!

Ain't nothin' new?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That link is not valid... do you have another one?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Sorry put the hyphen in the wrong place.

Should be www.tellway-publishing.com

I was just so angry and sickened I could hardly type!!!

HB

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Looking in the references, one comes up as the Official website of the WBTS

This "Tellway Publishing" is obviously pro-Watchtower. However it is an independent firm, and as such it is trying to make a reasonable profit. I just don't know how many books this bookseller will sell, seeing it has only one title.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

That is one of the strangest things I have ever seen!!! WTF is up with the JW links???

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

WHat a grand entrance hamster!! Welcome to JWD!!

I couldn't access the site....I'll try again tomorrow.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Of course they wnat to make a profit, like Da judge in the 1930s.

i Want to know why god's organization(TM) needs to be dealing with others outside the ORG(tm)

When I was a Jdub we were told give free, Wat Dis NoW?

HB

• bigboi
    bigboi

These are the same cats that sell those field ministry aids. There's nothing new here.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

What's the fuzz, hamsterbait? Nothing new here, there are scores of companies owned by JWs that manufacture/produce/sell books, folders, are book binders etc., they are pro-JWs but are no part of the WBTS. You must not mix the cards. There are at least 40-50 books published in Germany by JWs, where they tell about their life during WWII and in the concentration camps, there are videos etc., and these items are produced and sold by companies owned by JWs and by companies having nothing to do with JWs, just as there are anti-JWs books issued by Pentecostalist companies and by non-religious companies.

Calm down.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

It's interesting that they only have 1 book. I don't think they are going to make millions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit