Big Tex

Congrats O Beloved District Overbeer!

• desib77
    desib77

Congratulations!!!

Desi

• Valis
    Valis

Eh Big T...when you first started posting I don't know why, but I really didn't care for you for some reason...*LOL* How funny is that my good friend? Funny how things work out. Oh and when I return from my diplomatic mission overseas we'll get to frying some trout

desi...I'm glad you and your dad found us and I hope to meet you again sometime real soon.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    but I really didn't care for you for some reason

haha! Well probably because I tend to be "preachy". I've been told that more than once by several people.

It's funny you mention trout, that's what I had for lunch. Well, let me know and we'd love to get together!

Chris

• desib77
    desib77
    desi...I'm glad you and your dad found us and I hope to meet you again sometime real soon.

Thanks, Valis! Next apostafest.....we're there, man....

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Wow, I am longer at JWD than you are, Valis. But 10.7 posts a day... Wow!

• Valis
    Valis

eh German...wouldn't mind attending a German Apostafest some day..and ya you have been here longer. Back in the good olde days eh? I work online so JWD is always accessible to me..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy
    This fourth I was remembering when I was up w/joannadandy and eyegirl in Duluth...awesome fireworks that spread all accross the bay..

sure.. you had to go and make me homesick!

It's ok.. I was missing the fireworks over the harbor on the 4th any way.............

• talesin
    talesin

Congrats, Valis. You are just yourself, which is a very good thing. I appreciate people who are real.

Also, I know that you would be a good person to have at one's back in a crisis.

Here's to Dallas in 2005! Can't wait to meet y'all in person. :)

• Sassy
    Sassy

oh yeah.....Dallas in 2005! That is a definate for Sassy!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit