Invitation for you British to Bash us Americans

by Celtic 35 Replies latest jw friends

• blobby
    blobby

Oh ....and they've always got an answer for every thing............!

I was being nice !

• blobby
    blobby

Their's are always bigger and better than ours...!

If they haven't done it....they're going to do it !

And if they're not going to do it, it isn't worth doing anyway !

• Mulan
    Mulan
    There's too many porker's with big arse's, I wonder why?

Hey, I resemble that remark.

• blobby
    blobby

Mulan ...no offense intended......my wife's got a fat arse too..........mmmmmmmm

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Wait, I thought that was the purpose of this site to begin with

LABD

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Wait, I thought that was the purpose of this site to begin with

LOL

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

Hell i've been waiting for someone to start this thread .. well seen as though some of ya have got quite personal with my beautiful country ive decided ur guna get it back!

Heres a few thinks i dislike about you yankees! (nothing personal meant of course!)

• I hate the way americans always seem to go OTT the majority of the time
    • I think the fact that the majority of the craziest things in the world come from the US e.g. animal weddings and people making law suits for the most silly minor things.
    • Y'all complain about our accent.... any of u guys ever listened to yourself and as for our poor cuisine.. well the fast food craze hasn't hit us quite as bad yet
    • Alot of people you see over there seem to be a little fake for my liking and totally image obsessed.
    • And finally..... y'all think your all powerful and mighty just cos ur a big bloody country! Well i's take you all on !!

Just havin a little joke guys, dont take any of it to heart.. plus im a silly little kid so who cares what i think anyways . Oh yeah and we never realised you were a Yank Celtic... glad you started this thread though Good 'un!

xLaurax

• ball.
    ball.

Macdonalds

• Celtic
    Celtic

Aye they can stuff that ruddy Mc shite all the way back up their fart arses, very true.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    plus im a silly little kid so who cares what i think anyways

I care what you think. Be happy for your youth. Adults are overrated really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit