justhuman

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND -

WINSTON CHURCHIL SAID ONES:HEREOS FIGHT LIKE GREEKS

GET READY WORLD FOR THE OLYMPICS

WE HAVE THE FLAME

WE MAKE THE LIGHT SHINE BRIGHTER

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Is it just me or does does anyone else find it odd that the country that is hosting the olympics that year somehow always manages being at the top of The Euro?

• DireStraitJacket
    DireStraitJacket

well done!!
    looking forward to dull boring olympics then.. :p

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Has anyone already mentioned the German coach of the Greek team, Otto Rehhagel? :-)

• justhuman
    justhuman

Sorry I forgot to mention King OTTO...He is offered a Greek citizenship...The only King that Greeks Loved!!!

By the way Chevysntants Greek football team win the Champion because it was the most EFFECTIVE team in Euro 2004. We have send out Spain, France Chech's and Portugal the hosts was beaten 2 times and no one in the World said anything about it because we deserve it.

See you in the Olympics in Greece the country that has created the Olympic Games 2700 years ago!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

How fitting. I bet all of greece is celebrating.

S

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I wonder if the Olympics will really take place - have the stadiums already been finished ?

• Celtic
    Celtic

I was chuffed to bits when I saw your country win, brilliant, really really really pleased for you all, happy celebrating all week long!!

• Valis
    Valis

++=GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!!

• justhuman
    justhuman

Germanjw -ALL STADIUMS ARE FINISHED AND THEY ARE WAITING THE ATHLETS TO COME...I'M SURE THEY WERE MANY THAT WANTED GREECE NOT TO BE READY FOR THE OLYMPICS BUT SORRY GUYS TO LET YOU DOWN!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit