GOT MY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

by josephus 19 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

Hi all

ive been here for around 5 years, but rarely write these days. well i had to tell everybody the good news.

since i drifted away (thanks to many but mostly simon and fakel) i have helped 7 people leave. today my mom has told me shes never going back. i got her to read franz and now she sees through it all.

ive found a nice church and im getting married. YES

thanks to all who helped me. you are responsible for all this.

regards

josephus

• Maya
    Maya

Congratulations, Josephus!!!

I wish you and your family all the peace and happiness in the world..........

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Great news!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Awesome news and congratulations on the upcoming marriage.

cj

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Good for you!!! You have given the gift of life to seven people by helping them appreciate that there truly is life beyond the Borg, and that they can finally think for themselves. Congratulations!!

Best of wishes in your Marriage!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Farkel plays cupid. Who knew?

Female Alfred "Me Worry"

• Farkel
    Farkel

Glad to hear it, Josephus! Good to hear from you again!

I know I was pretty hard on you at first. (How many times did I call you a braindead moron? ) But, look at yourself. You are out and you've helped redeem SEVEN more souls. Even your mother! When you think of all the offsping of those souls and their offspring might also be redeemed from Watchtower enslavement, you should be very proud of what you've done.

My very best wishes to you and your soon-to-be bride.

Farkel, who just loves happy endings

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Good News Josephus. Very happy for you and your family. BTW isn't 7 a prophetic number ?!!

• waiting
    waiting

Congratulations on your marriage, Josephus!

Also, but slightly down the ladder rung, congratulations on helping so many people to freedom of thought. What an accomplishment - and your mother! Double congratulations (I think).

Welcome back - and it's good to see your name around here too.

waiting

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Great News Josephus! And all of you EX-JWs wonder why you stick around this board so long ..... look at the good y'all do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit