Top Tips I

by Simon 5 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon

Here in the UK, we have a comic / magazine called Viz which includes a 'readers tips' page. Here are some extracts:

Save energy by placing solar powered calculators unders a hat when not in use

Always carry a tin of white paint and a paint brush in the boot of your car. If your chosen car park is full, simply paint an additional parking space for yourself.

Cigarettes are a much cheaper and more widely available alternative to nicotine patches.

Anyone else have any tips they's like to share ?

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Great tips, Simon, and so useful!

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Tigger
    Tigger

Such a pity you dont live in Australia. Triple J, a radio station here in Aus has a talk show every Tuesday afternoon called "Tight Arse Tuesday". People ring in and dob on their friends and family about all the stupid attempts at saving a buck. Its very funny....come on you other Aussie's...back me up.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Cans of white spray paint are more effective! ummm not that I would ever....

• Simon
    Simon

Here's another:
    OLD FOLKS. Stay warm this winter by wrapping yourself in aluminium foil. Not only will this conserver vital body heat, but it will also make you look a bit like 'Robocop', thus going some way towards deterring would be burglars.
    EXPERIENCE the luxury of staying in a top hotel by keeping your fridge in the bedroom, filling it with chocolate, peanuts and drinks, and then burning a £20 note every time you eat or drink anything.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Random bttt. Well, not totally random, cause its funny.

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit