My Weekend

by Yerusalyim 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I spent the weekend with my formerly JW neice (from the wife's side of the family) My wife's brother, who lives in central Florida, was the whole reason the family became JW's...before that they were happily cultural Catholics...anyhow...this is the guy who berated my wife when she left her ex husband because he hit her...and who had the nerve to call Germany and "forgive" my wife for marrying me...freakin a$$hole...he's the one who spent my other neices inheritance (he was the trustee). Well, MR JW himself ran off last weekend with another woman...left his wife and home for some (apparently) quite ugly gal...what a jerk off pretentious a--hole.

He's also a child molestor.

My 23 year old step son Barry came to South Carolina...first time he's seen his mother in 2 years. He drove here on expired car license tags...knucklehead. He no more than started his trip from MO and his Dad called his cell phone...apparently Barry's Grandfather passed away. Garry ordered Barry to turn around at the next exit...Barry refused...he didn't like his grandfather at all. There will be no funeral...only a memorial service...never heard that one before...is this typical JW fare?

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Yeru,

That reminds me of Irma Bombeck's book title Family Ties that Bind and Gag, lol.

It does seem to me that memorial services in lieu of funerals are commonplace with the dubs. I've heard of quite a few. It doesn't seem to be recommended by the WTS, per se, but rather a tradition that's developed.

Pat

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Thanks Pat, guess it saves on sending flowers and all the other money that goes with a funeral...just make a donation in the box.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Yeru said:

MR JW himself ran off last weekend with another woman...left his wife and home for some (apparently) quite ugly gal...what a jerk off pretentious a--hole.

HA HA HA

I'll bet everyone is having fun with that and if he's the ass he seems then the congregation will pick his bones as well since he would be undoubtedly an ass in the hall as well.

Live and be well.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Yeru....

Sounds like you really had a 'blowout' Fourth. (at least it was interesting) take care......

• Carmel
    Carmel

Could have been worse Yru. My plumbing broke on the 4th and I spent the most of the day getting it repaired. Finally had water by the time the fireworks started. Spent yesterday cleaning up the mess and repairing the ceiling in the downstairs laundry.

hate plumbing

carm

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I sent the 23 year old home today. house is all mine again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit