June 15th WT - AJWRB/Dr. Muramoto

by Lee Elder 21 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Odrade
    Odrade

aaah, my favorite JW manipulation. I'm just so glad to see reputable sources publishing explanations and clarification of the "dawning" JW double-speak. I hope this article makes it to JAMA or NEJM.

O

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Outstanding and well done.

Someone who clearly understands the problems with the WTS's clasification of so-called blood components.

hawk

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Unfortunately the German site "Neues Licht in der Blutfrage" is no longer online.

Lee, maybe you can get in touch with your contact?

• martinjw7
    martinjw7

There is translation of this article to Czech language below.

Thank you Lee, thank you Dr.Muramoto .

Martin

Společnost Strá?ná Vě? mění pravidla pro u?ívání produktů vyrobených z krve

Ve vydání časopisu Strá?ná Vě? z 15.6.2004 Společnost Strá?ná Vě? uvádí dva články o tom, které produkty vyrobené z krve smí Svědkové Jehovovi přijímat. První článek je nazván: "Skutečná hodnota tvého daru ?ivota" a opakuje pro Svědky tradiční interpretaci Písem podporující nábo?enskou nauku o zákazu léčebného pou?ití produktů vyrobených z krve. Druhý článek je nazván: "Nech se vést ?ivoucím Bohem" a podrobně líčí pravidla ohledně toho, které produkty vyrobené z krve jsou "nepřijatelné", a které pak jsou věcí osobního rozhodnutí. Do tohoto vydání časopisu Strá?ná Vě? je také vlo?en přetisk článku, který byl jako historický mezník uveřejněn ve Strá?né Vě?i z 15.6.2000: "Otázky čtenářů: Přijímají Svědkové Jehovovi nějaké léčebné přípravky pocházející z krve?". Tento článek schvaluje novou zásadu umo?ňující přijmou frakci z "kterékoliv ze základních slo?ek" krve. Okolnosti, za kterých byla v roce 2000 tato nová zásada vyhlá?ena jasně ukázaly, ?e byla přípravou umo?ňující Svědkům Jehovovým mít plný u?itek z nově vyvíjených krevních náhra?ek zalo?ených na hemoglobinu. (Poznámka překladatele: Ačkoli se tyto produkty pou?ívají ji? řadu let a mnoho Svědků Jehovových si díky nim zachránilo ?ivot, tak Svědkové Jehovovi v České Republice vět?inou nemají o této mo?nosti vůbec tu?ení.) ... >>> Pokračování článku je zde

Dal?í podrobnosti lze nalézt na WWW.KREV.INFO.

Ačkoli na celém světě velká část ze Svědků Jehovových odmítá nauku Společnosti Strá?ná Vě? o krvi, nesmí svůj postoj vyjádřit veřejně. Za názory, které jsou odli?né od oficiálního stanoviska Společnosti Strá?ná Vě? mohou být potrestáni vyloučením a tedy prakticky úplnou izolací od svých přátel a příbuzných - více čti zde.

Prosíme předejte anonymně nebo veřejně tyto informace v?em Svědkům Jehovovým ve svém okolí.

NEDOVOL, ABY TVOJI MILOVANÍ ZEMŘELI ZBYTEČNĚ!
  • Thirdson
    Thirdson

This is too good and too important to languish low down in the posts.

3rd

• blondie
    blondie

I found this is one way to get past that mental barrier many JWs have. They get excited about the "new light" regarding blood components. Then I plant the seed. "How can those products made with hemoglobin be acceptable to a witness? Aren't they made with stored blood? Can witnesses use stored blood now?"

Even the Hospital Liaison Committee in my area is stymied by that one. I am still waiting for a response.

Blondie

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Thanks Lee and others for this essay. This policy is so corrupt and sad it is hard to write about it. I broached this subject with the wife who is still attending two years ago, and she went ballistic. I had printed all of the society's changes out, and showed it to her. The wall went up of course. She said that her stand on blood was the result of her own belief; I asked her if the Watchtower stated tomorrow that it was OK to have a blood tranfusion, would she do it? She angrily stated that the question was unfair. I stated that it was the only question worth asking. We have not discussed it since, but I see gradual awakening in her. She is not fooled about the sex abuse scandal, but feels it is just a few bad apples. I say yes, but those bad apples are at the top. *Sigh*. Progress............ Thanks again Lee and all at AJWRB, a truly inspirational site. BTTT

• Larry
    Larry

Wow - That chart tells the whole story! Is the BORG really taking it's members for granted? Obviously the first question to a thinking person would be:

If those four major components are not acceptable, what would make the fractions of those components acceptable? or, Doesn't the fractions come from the major components?

That's like telling:

A non-swine eater that pork is forbidden but eating foods fried in pork grease is OK;

An alcoholic that liquor is forbidden but a banana daiquiris is OK.

A cigar smoker that tobacco is forbidden but cigarettes are OK; or

A cocaine addict that cocaine is forbidden but Crack is OK.

Where's the logic? Are the members that gullible? Was that chart a joke?

Oddly enough, I think if this chart was posted in the K-Hall or assembly hall, like the year's text, or in every magazine for all to see on a regular basis that would be all that's needed to reform the BORGs deadly teachings on blood fractions. In this case a picture is worth more than a thousands words, it's worth saving thousands of lives.

Thousand thanks to Dr. Muramoto, Lee Elder and the

AJWRB!!

Peace - Larry :)

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I think the Society is trying to squirm their way out of the Blood Issue without leaving themselves open to litigation.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I still don't understand why the society keeps bringing back the issue. They should be letting it get old and stale, then they can wait for everyone to die of old age and then deny that they ever said it. If they keep on "clarifying" it, the issue just keeps getting renewed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit