Guess who's back

by Yerusalyim 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

from a well deserved rest. I went to Indiana to see my youngest daughter (what a joy). I'm now back at work and preparing for my move to South Carolina.

Blessings to ya all.

Yerusalyim

YERUSALYIM
    I like peanut butter, can you rollerskate?

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Yeru: Welcome back. Look forward to your posts and where your thoughts and ideas have taken you. - Amazing

• somebody
    somebody

Welcome back, Yerusalyim!

peace,
    somebody

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hey, welcome back! I thought it'd been quiet around here!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Okeydokey, let it rip!!

Welcome back, Yeru.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"Truth persuades by teaching, but does not teach by persuading."
    TERTULLIAN, Adversus Valentinianos

• 68storm
    68storm

Welcome back Yeru,

I hope that you are not moving to where the need is greater!

God bless,

68storm

• COMF
    COMF

Welcome back, Yeru! I'm overdue for a getaway... wish I could head out across country for a while. Ah, well, maybe later.

COMF

PS Yeah, I'm a pretty good rollerskater (like peanut butter, too)
    What's that in reference to? A movie I missed, or something?

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((((yeru)))))))))))
    Welcome back!!!
    Sounds like you had a great time. Getaways are great aren't they?
    Cadence Call!! lol.....btw,I always wanted to ask you what is your fav cadence call? Anyway,glad to see you back happy healthy and rarin' to go.luv,Tina

psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

• outnfree
    outnfree

So nice to 'see' you, Yeru!

Welcome back!

outnfree

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

COMF, the "I like peanut butter, can you rollerskate" is from a poem my friends and I used to say as a kid: "Roses are red, violets are blue, I like peanut butter, can you rollerskate" Just one of those NONSENSICAL things that prepubscent and pubescent boys did to try and get a laugh out of the girls.

TINA My favorite cadence is "My girls a vegetable, lives in the hospital, but I'll buy her anything, to keep her alive
    She's got a new TV, it's called an EKG, but I'll buy her anything to keep her alive
    She's got no arms or legs, just metal hooks and wooden pegs, but I'll buy her anything to keep her alive
    She's got an iron lung, ya oughtta hear that baby hum, but I'll buy her anything to keep her alive
    She fell and broke her neck, now I can sign her checks, but I'll buy her anything to keep her alive

Sometimes I play a joke, I pull the plug and watch her choke, but I'll buy her anything to keep her alive

YERUSALYIM
    God is truth, and light his shadow.

Plato

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit