Ex JW Author To Speak

by Kenneson 23 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I`ve heard his story on line it was very interesting, as was many others but this has lead me think are there any exJws who became born again and then became ex bornagain on this site (if you follow) i m really interested. Oh and what are you now.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Some claim that Jesus is a drug. I wonder if agnosticism is as well. Seems to be the choice of some. They spend their whole time trying to tear down those who still believe. It meets their need. Sorry to burst their bubble, but I still believe. And I don't have a need to prove it to them that Jesus is for real. Nor do I need to start a new religion.

• blondie
    blondie

I was surprised at the seemingly mean-spirited responses, Kenneson.

Thanks for posting this, and I'm glad that Roy is willing and able to speak out against the deceptions of the WTS. That is what really unites us, is being ex-JWs, not the paths we take afterwards.

Blondie

• gumby
    gumby
    What an interesting thought that there might possibly be a real teacher who would have none of the motives of the Modern Guru - and who would actually possess a real source of knowledge.

Elmer W. Gantry
    Higher Dimension, California

Hey SS....I took the course last night while you were sleepin. Anything I can help you with now?

Gumguru

• larc
    larc

Kenneson, I think you have us atheists and agnostics all wrong. We have no interest in changing anyone's bliefs. w We really don't care what you believe. After all, we believe that what you believe won't change anything, so why should we try to change you? We hope you have much happiness in your beliefs. Now, if you want to say something stupid like, Noah and the flood were literaly true, we will respond.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I beg to differ with you Larc, that agnostics and atheists don't care about what I believe. Who have been the main contributors to this thread thus far?

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Larc wrote:

Kenneson, I think you have us atheists and agnostics all wrong. We have no interest in changing anyone's bliefs. w We really don't care what you believe. After all, we believe that what you believe won't change anything, so why should we try to change you?

I don't think that this statement is true. I have come to believe in this axiom: Those that clamor for moral relativism are the the biggest violators of it.

LABD

• larc
    larc

Well, I see I have two of you who disagree with me. As I said before, I don't care what you believe, nor do I have any desire to change what you believe. Having observed others of my belief system here on the forumn, I can not recall one instance where there was an attempt to talk someone out of their beliefs. If there are some examples contrary to what I say, please provide them for me. ............................................................................................ One of you brought up moral relativism. Why? I did not state my moral values. I doubt that they are much different than yours.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gumodernguru

You learn fast

Kenneson

I apologise for temporarily hyjacking your thread. But i did help it stay up there. I now return the controls to your hands. Go w god.

S

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    ........"fact is truer than fiction" or something like that

It's "fact is stranger than fiction"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit