My mother called to have lunch with me tomorrow...

by desib77 11 Replies latest jw friends

• desib77
    desib77

I wonder if she will still want to after she gets my letter in the mail today?

• Valis
    Valis

eh so you sent it eh desi? Good luck with that and keep us informed

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• blondie
    blondie

desib, you brave girl you! When does the mail come?

Blondie

• desib77
    desib77

I'm sure some time this afternoon....she didn't have it when she called a few minutes ago.

Writing it was the easy part. Mailing it wasn't.

• kls
    kls

Aww Desib, no matter what ,we are here for ya. You did what you had to do or there would not have been any peace , there still may not be but now she has to read your true feelings and can't counter attack till she has time to think.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Before you meet her it might be useful to go back to your previous posts on this subject as you received a lot of good advice. Just remember, you are an adult who has a mind of her own. If your Mothers happiness rests on what you think, then she is the one with the problem. Hope that didn't come across a too harsh but it is the way I feel. bug

• franklin J
    franklin J

...maybe she recieved it already and wants to have lunch with you anyway....

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

That's what I was thinking Desi, maybe she already GOT your letter. I hope all goes well and you guys can have a civilized lunch, like mothers and daughters are supposed to. Make sure you post us an update *muah*

• desib77
    desib77

Thanks....she hasn't recieved it yet, I'm sure of it. I'll let you know what happens. I'm expecting that she will call this evening.....very possibly to cancel.

Thanks again for your support.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Hey Desib

I hope it turns out the way you are hoping it will. With JW's its so hard to tell.

Good luck and keep us posted.

PS I haven't mailed mine yet - you are right - mailing it is the hard part. Good for you that you did it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit