I want a hole! Holes are cool!

by FMZ 30 Replies latest social physical

• FMZ
    FMZ

lol, it's childish, pathetic, lame, laughable... but... I want one!

http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/page1.html

FMZ

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

You're a goddamn idiot. No really, you're a goddamn idiot. Okay Okay if you really want one I'll get some shovels <----------- Overheard at FMZ's house

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Ok yes it is imature etc but i can see the attraction. Bit like a shed. Have a brother in law that will think its great.

FMZ hows your plane going.

Lehaa.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

FMZ - Do you want to eat a baked snake as well?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Jesus FMZ that guy got a copperhead in / near his hole. Build a hole and have a frikkin copperhead come visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((SHUDDER))))))))))

I HATE SNAKES!

• Special K
    Special K

Holy cow.. I have never seen anything like this.

The snake kind a freaked me out but hey.. if your hungry enough I think a person would pretty much eat anything.

Very interesting post FMZ.. I thoroughly enjoyed viewing the whole hole digging process.

sincerely

Special K

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

OMG the fool ate the snake.

He cleaned it and ate it right there in his house.

Is this what hillbillys do?

I'm going to be sick.

• FMZ
    FMZ

roflmao Confused... you rock mate, never cease to get me chuckling.

Lehaa, the plane is currently grounded after one or two botched hand launches by my kid (not his fault though, just very hard to get it actually in the air). I just need to epoxy the throttle servo back in place, and I'll be taking it out again today... lol, it must be hilarious seeing me cringe every time it is airborne.

Fe203Girl... I will try anything once. Might even try it twice if the first time bordered on pleasure / pain.

Special K, I just found it hilarious that some guy was just sat there one day, stood up, walked up to his pregnant wife, kissed her, and said "Hey babe, where's the shovel? I'm gonna go dig a hole"... But I agree, very interesting. I have enough room in our back yard I could build / dig (?) a hole. I'm serious, I want one! lol, the kids would get a kick out of it. (Or kicked out of it, when I put my "No kids allowed" sign up)

FMZ

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

You are not well. Not at all well.

• FMZ
    FMZ
    You are not well. Not at all well.

But... but... but... it's a hole! You just don't understand. FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit