Sued for "reverse shunning"!

by alamb 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alamb
    alamb

I just learned through contacts with my family that they are trying to file a suit against me for reverse shunning!!! What is reverse shunning? "un"-shunning? or "shunning them"? This could get interesting.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can't imagine that a suit like that would fly. They would have to explain who shunned whom first and why.

• alamb
    alamb

I also have their counsellor in court on tape denying that shunning exists..and piles of letters and pictures I have sent them that they haven't responded to. They also have 2 grandchildren they haven't bothered to meet.

I'm thinking of inviting them all over for a BBQ to see who's shunning who. Maybe send invitations registered.

• garybuss
    garybuss

A reverse hallucination is not seeing something that IS there. So reverse shunning MUST be saying a greeting to and associating with people you don't like. Sounds revolting . . . .

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

There was a thread which talks about reverse shunning fro about 3 years ago.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/8392/1.ashx

Read through all of the posts, and you may find some helpful info.

Sorry you are going thru this.

• sf
    sf

Scroll down to Heathens post in this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/72734/1.ashx

sKally

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Totally rediculous.

Really confusing.

Suppose it's just another control thing.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I didn't realize that "shunning" is illegal (separation of church and state)....it and its counterpart "reverse-shunning" would hafta be for someone to take legal exception to it wouldnit?

Perhaps the WTS has instigated the filing of this suit by your family in order to hopefully (the WTS hope) garner more funding for their ailing coffers, eh?

Frannie B

• kls
    kls

We will have to see how this goes because if they are shunning you then it must be legal for familys to sue jws for shunning them. Does not the Bilble say " an eye for an eye". If they want to start this crap ,get your claws out fight like hell.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

"Laughing out Loudly"

What law would this fall under? Besides harassment?

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit