Why I Think Politics SHOULD Be Considered Here

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    Should I sit back and watch my friends slug it out and then have them want to leave the forum because they have sassed each other to the point they have turned a political discussion into a brawl?

It's not the ones wanting to leave that turn the discussion into a brawl, Valis........its certain ones that think they can sling mud and not get dirty themselves.

• Valis
    Valis

um Sheila...you are missing my point.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• minimus
    minimus

oh oh

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I've never heard the term "certain ones" used without it meaning someone did something low down dirty.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi Min,

I enjoy discussing politics. But, to me it is at least 50% fun, humor, and overall excitement ... much the same as when we watch football ... it is my form of sport. Too many, however, have no sense of humor, lack understanding in parody, and simply take everything oh so seriously ... so, I finally gave up discussing it in public.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000
    Calling bush an a$$hole is fine.

I agree!

• Englishman
    Englishman

..and so the thread degenerates slowly. Which is why we get fed up with political threads.

Englishman.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:"..and so the thread degenerates slowly. Which is why we get fed"

• Valis
    Valis

eh sixie...best be careful w/the eyebrows...there's no hair to stop them rolling right off the back of your head!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• dubla
    dubla
    ..and so the thread degenerates slowly

ah, improvement! they usually degenerate quickly!

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit