How many of you are addicted to Chap-stick...

by Confucious 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Confucious
    Confucious

Ok,

Just trying to lighten things up.

I'm a Chap-stick addict.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I'm not, but my girlfriend is. She gets nervous whenever she doesn't have it in her pocket. When we first started seeing each other, I found this out about her and went to the store and bought 1 of each flavor/type. I think thats the trick that won her heart....

Hindsight..I should have got her something else

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

yeah, troofs, like those fun little candies you buy at the "adult stores" that you put in your mouth and they make your mouth feel all numb and mentholy just before you.............. oh right, chapstick sorry

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yeah, I shootup three sticks a day.

• Princess
    Princess

I have to have some in my pocket when I'm running or cycling. If I don't, then my lips are guaranteed to go dry. I also have to have it at bedtime. I quit wearing lipstick a few years ago when I discovered Aveda made a colored lip balm. Now I've switched to Burt's Bees colored lip balm since it's way better and 1/3 the price.

So, I guess I'm addicted...Steve is too, but he hates the colored.

For the record, I don't like chapstick brand.

Wow, that's just too much info regarding lip balm!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Hey Chev:

Just because I buy lots of gifts from the adult store for you, doesn't mean i buy them for everyone!

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I'm a Carmex guy, myself. Stick or gel, either one works for me.

CountryGuy

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Princess I just love the Burt's Bees line of cosmetics. I love their shower gels. It just smells so naturally sweet with out being perfumey

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Not me NEVER ......I am addicted to DCT Daily Conditioning treatment by Blistex

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

puts up my hand -- yup

Recently I read that lip balms can be addictive. Seems there is a huge debate about whether they are addictive and how. I know that when I don't drink enough water I crave lip balm. And it can get really bad and create a rash on my lips. Some, especially those with mentholatum in them irrage my lips so I try to stay away from them.

I did a quick Goole on Lip Balm addictions and got 825 hits. Seems this is quite the topic

http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/ Lip Balm Anonymous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit