Photos of Stunning Peacock which has been driving me up the wall for days!!

by Celtic 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

This ruddy bird has been driving me up the wall for ruddy days with it's ruddy call, at first I thought it liked me, thought it might want to mate with me or something. Every time I got close to it, it would put out it's feathers in this enormous and beautiful display. Today however, would the ruddy bird do it for me, ruddy thing is as cantankerous as Valis. I chased it hither and thither imitating it's call to no avail gallavanting around the farm, so hope these pictures will do instead.

As ever, click on any image to load in a new window, which only takes a second or so, hope you enjoy!!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

[Note to self: A big blue Cock is chasing Celtic. Stay away from England]

• bisous
    bisous

What the heck? do you live in a zoo?? lol, don't see birds like this wandering around people's yards where I live.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Sounds like a personal problem....I'd find a girlfriend if I were you. Check your local pub.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Celtic,

Sheila and I have a friend that raises Peacocks. They are wonderful to look at but the noise!!!!!!!!!!!! She took our grand daughter to see them the other day and came home with 4 Banty Chickens

We just keep adding to the zoo!

Thunder

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Oh Celty!!! What gorgeous pictures. I think Peacocks are the most beautiful bird ever. You are very lucky to have such a glorious creature stalking you.

p.s. is this a WILD bird? Where did it come from?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Are peacocks tasty? I mean the 4th is coming up and we need to BBQ......plenty of time for Celt to fed-ex us the bird.....

• Celtic
    Celtic

I did try to communicate with the damn annoying thing today, calling to it, din'NER din'NER, ruddy hell, if I imitate it much longer, people'll think I've gone down with tourettes syndrome or sommit.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    [Note to self: A big blue Cock is chasing Celtic. Stay away from England]

LMAO! Cassi

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

mmmm I bet I could whip out one helluva batch of Peacock tacos. Just add some salsa, fry it up and add the grated cheese and sour cream. yummy. I could use the feathers for a wonderful wall decoration as well......... oh the possablities

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit