Would Any Americans here Especially Like To Learn About British Politics?

by Celtic 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

If the tea isnt grown in Britian, is it really British tea?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I have watched Mr. Blair get grilled on occasion (CSPAN???) and it was quite enjoyable. However, here in American we do not subject our King to such abuse.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Yes because it's grown in the Great British Commonwealth all 53 countries of ours.

I gree Simon, American politics is crap, look at that Arny fella they have in californication for petes sake, can you even imagaine how long he would stand against an interview with Jeremy Paxman, twould be too funny for words.

Freedom Fighter I have to say I agree with you wholeheartedly which is a great shame as I was hoping to get Valis' goat up.

The trains will never run on time, just face the facts. Or move to India, where they do run and arrive on time.

Oh my gawd, can you even begin to imagine this country if the Tories got in again? Streuth, it doesn't bear thinking about.

Now, for Valis' sake, how about some mud slinging? Who's going to insult me first?

I will say this finally though, that American politics, and I think this is a point worth reiterating, is a load of bollocks compared to ours, which is infinitely better and vastly more entertaining for it's realness.

Celtic plugs his ears in preparation.

• Simon
    Simon
    I gree Simon, American politics is crap, look at that Arny fella they have in californication for petes sake, can you even imagaine how long he would stand against an interview with Jeremy Paxman, twould be too funny for words.

yeah, that I would *LOVE* to see.

Even better though ... Paxman with Bush for 30 minutes. No aides Bwa ha ha haaaa

BTW: I must warn you that I'm a card-carrying member of the conservative party. But it's ok, I'm still to the left of the entire US political spectrum.

• bisous
    bisous

Okay you two, enough with the Great British Commonwealth Admiration Society. Don't get me started at the shortcomings on your side of the pond. You must realize that 99.9% of ALL politics are corrupt and laughable. The most worthwhile work is accomplished at the local level ... leave the charlatans above to their shenanigans while we interested citizens get the real work done as best we may.

UK Flag Smiley Flag

• Celtic
    Celtic

Is a schenanigan like our schenalligans this begs the question?!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit