What do you all have planned for the 4th

by kls 43 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

I will probably have a cook out with my kids and play volley ball. What special plan's do you all have?

Please have a safe and great holiday and to all that are going to be alone,i do think of you and wish you could join me, it would be my pleasure.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Fireworks somewhere other than the Rose Bowl.

LABD

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

If the tornado sirens don't go off this year as they did last year on the 4th, I will check out the fireworks, and then set off my last remaining couple dozen bottle rockets. And yes, I will have my huge American Flag Hanging, and a Wavin' in the breeze.....

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

cookout and drinks with the folks.

Have a safe one everybody!

DY

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Believe it or not, honey-bunny and I are volunteering to work a food stand for the local Elks' Club, with the proceeds going to the Veterans of Foreign Wars. Then, we'll go watch the fireworks together. We expect that this will not set well with the local brothers and sisters, but that's their issue- we're just looking forward to having a nice time.

• blondie
    blondie

My little town puts on a nice fireworks display that is easily seen from my drive way. All the neighbors sit out on deck chairs and watch. Beer and brats, potato salad, and ice cream sundaes all around.

I watched fireworks without any qualms as a JW, why stop now.

Blondie

• Xena
    Xena

Family reunion...dad's side. Should be fun

• Princess
    Princess

My daughter's hula halau will be dancing in our town's July 4th parade. After the parade I'm heading off to a local trail for a 60 mile bike ride. I've had a request for hot dogs, so we'll be grilling dogs before heading back to the civic fields for the fireworks display.

Weather looks pretty good for now.

• JH
    JH

Nothing planned, I'm Canadian

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I am going to NYC to watch the fireworks. Nothing like seeing fireworks over the Hudson River.

Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit