SOVREIGNTY HANDED OVER TO IRAQ 2 DAYS EARLY!!

by avishai 26 Replies latest social current

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

The bet ( in my mind) is regarding the longevity of the new Iraq government, not if the PM gets killed.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Yes I can read:

give the new Iraqi PM 90 days at best still he croaks. I'll bet money on it.

Since the statement says 90 days at best still HE croaks. I didn't know we were referring to governments as 'he'.

*This was a reply to the post above which has been now edited. It was asking if I can read, which i obviously can since i'm posting here. Kinda insulting, but though i'd still prove that I can read.

• wednesday
    wednesday

For sure there are dark days ahead for the new goverment.There are many who wish to stay bound to the past and Saddams government. Nice to know he will be before an Iraqi judge within a week and indited for war crimes and crimes against humanity. We are witnessing the beginnings of a new government. Yes there will be bloodshed, and most certainly a civil war of sorts.No one said this would be easy. But the new pres, and the prime minister are determined people.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Nice story, glorious ending...

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Apologies for my hasty reply. Maybe I am the one who cant read. I was wrong, going from feelings and not fact.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I just had a brilliant idea!!! Let's turn the reconstruction of Iraq over to Faith Based Initiatives! :-D

uhhh, I think they just did... they're called Muslims.

• dolphman
    dolphman
    uhhh, I think just did... they're called Muslims.

A Double Edged sword you truly are. They're bleeding after that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit