Newbie here.. am looking for JW friends.. anyone??

by sister jen 12 Replies latest jw friends

• sister jen
    sister jen

hi im jen.. if anyone wan't to be my friend, even through emails or chat you will really be appriciated.. here's my email add.. [email protected] thanks.. well i guess you'll just be seing me around here.. JAH BLESS!! xao.. ^_^

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

sister jen,

brother cheeses here. You can count on me as being a faithful friend - remember the words to that beautiful song "......you'll always have a friend in cheeses."

Dearest jen, being the true friend that I am to you, I think you took the wrong turn. Retrace your steps, think really seriously as to whether you will find any real jaydub buddies here. Well, anyway, those that aren't on the wicked paths to apostasy.

cheeses. Relishing those meaningful short term friendships.

• Quotes
    Quotes

As your friend, I want to study with you!

Let's read the Watchtower together, shall we?

http://watchtower.ca

~Quotes of the "Making New Friends Wherever I Go" class

• jwsons
    jwsons

(((((((((((((((((((( Welcome Sister Jen ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

jwsons

• outflow
    outflow

hi O_O

• wednesday
    wednesday

Jen,

u sound very young and trusting. Welcome to the board. Even though this is jehovahs-witness.com , the majority of us here are X Jehovah's Witnesses. More to the point-this is an apostate site, or in jehovah witness "speak" it would be. However, some here still attend. The sign Simon has up is 'everyone welcome". So welcome to the board.

wednesday

• pudd
    pudd

Hi sis jen

As you may have worked out by now, most people on this forum have either left ?the truth? or have serious concerns over it. We are actually a friendly bunch and you will be welcomed here but I don?t think this is the kind of place you thought it was. I wish you well and hope you stick around.

Pudd

• pudd
    pudd

welcome to the board Outflow!

LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING MORE FROM YOU SOON.

PUDD

• Corvin
    Corvin

Cheeses, Quotes: LOL you guys are so mean.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I posted this twice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit