Hi Lows for the week.

by Lehaa 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

LOW Aol 8.0!

Low again? losing contact with my friends for almost a week!

• kls
    kls

How about a low for the day. Sunday was a nerve wracking day, first i told off my son's girlfriend they have lived together for two yrs, and it has been very rocky for a long time. We attended a graduation party for my younger son's girlfriend and most of my kids were there along with my son and his livein girlfriend. I was confronted by my youngerson's girlfriend that my older son's livein girlfriend was talking nasty crap about him to many people there, now i have heard this before at other places from other people. Well i can take pretty much but i get mad watch out i hold no punches as the next day she found out. I told her if she did not want to live with my son and did not like him move out but don't talk mshit about him to anyone, mind you this is the clean verson

Then my daughter call's to tell my 4yr old granddaughter stuck a gum rapper in her ear and is so far in she has to go to the hospital to get it out

For me that is enough for one day.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Congrats Pinned Blouse!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Congrads PB!!

High- Great weekend. Went out with a total hottie. Hung out with alot of friends. Buying a house.

Lows- Leaving soon. Will hardly see hottie, will hardly see friends, will hardly see house.

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

(((((((((((((((((((((((( Everyone))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks everyone!

PB

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

High: Finally ended my one-year stressful relationship w/ a girl who was constantly paraniod that I was cheating on her and going through all my stuff, phone, calling strange numbers in my phone (which were always work related - embarrasing), always picking fights thinking I wanted to get back w/ my ex-wife (HELL NO!), resenting any time I spent w/ my daughter, etc. Other than that she was perfect (seriously), but I can't handle all that stress and snooping (even though I'm innocent - really!)

Low - see above.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit