What Do All Of The Following Have In Common?

by Celtic 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

I know that Prince Charles attended Gordonstoun school.

He's also titled the "Duke of Cornwall" and owns much land there. In fact I believe that the land that he owns is called the "Duchy of Cornwall.

Hmm...I know that gold is sometimes found in Cornwall too. Merlin, alchemy..interesting.

Has PC been given a formula to make gold?

Englishman.

• Celtic
    Celtic

What does the logo mean?

Simply click on the picture, the image will load in a second or two, no more, in a new window, hover your cursor in the bottom right hand corner, see the four directional arrow come up, click on it to bring to full size, now interpret the logo alone, the connecting word is Arundell.

• Joe Bloggs
    Joe Bloggs

Freemasonry?

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

That's a Pythagorean symbol, also used in Western Estoteric tradition.

• Celtic
    Celtic

bttt

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I know that Prince Charles attended Gordonstoun school. He's also titled the "Duke of Cornwall" and owns much land there. In fact I believe that the land that he owns is called the "Duchy of Cornwall. Hmm...I know that gold is sometimes found in Cornwall too. Merlin, alchemy..interesting. Has PC been given a formula to make gold? Englishman. He also plays POLO and allegedly invades secret passages (of his menservants -allegedly)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I was going to say Freemasonry too, but then maybe it has something to do with gardening or advertizing in the yellow pages hense your interest in them.

Either that or words Homey doesn't understand, wait I don't understand them either. *waves at my bud Homey* let's just sit this one out together eh Homey?

Kate (of the bewildered class)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Okay I googled all of them and the only thing I can come up with is games, possibly something to do with Harry Potter?

Come on Celtic what is it?

Kate (still confused)

• Gadget
    Gadget

Is it something to do with pirates in the South Pacific attacking oil tankers?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I was going to guess the "Harry Potter" books....the words, "Alchemy, Priesthood, Philosopher's Stone and secret passages" gave it away...heheh

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit