I was wondering what that smell was!

(((Bridgette)))

B

• shamus
    shamus

Welcome back, SP!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I appreciate all of the sincere welcome backs. I had only planned to hop into chat from time to time and send out a few PM/s.. I had wanted to keep a low profile, but alas, my hand was forced to come out into the open by this thread.

I've missed many of you.. and I hope it's possible to reconnect .

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and I hope it's possible to reconnect . - So do we, so do I

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Welcome back SP

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hey STINKY... where the heck have you been? So reconnect already...WELCOME BACK !!

• Soledad
    Soledad

It's about time gyal!!!

welcome back

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome back, StinkyPantz! I only know of you from having read some of your old posts, of course, but glad to have you back.

Welcome back to to the Mad Hatters Teaparty. We are all still here, trying to touch the tip of our noses with our tongues. Some have succeeded.

Take care - HS

Brilliant, hillary step! hahaha, good.

Jun 26, 2004

• Valis
    Valis

When people come back to us we DO NOT want old stuff to get started again. If you don't like the user then please try and stay away from them. It isn't easy sometimes, but if people are willing to come back and be cool with us then it stands they will be welcome and have the same protections the rest of you do. If you have a problem doing that then please also be aware your posts will be removed as soon as they are found.

Welcome back SP. I hope things are well for you.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome back, SP! Irreverent and I are happy to see you back.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit