Amazing Photo

by Lehaa 28 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Ok Simon, then where did that quote of Yeru's come from? I don't see it coming from this thread, so why are you posting it here on this thread instead of where it originally came from?

Me personally I rather that the subject of this thread remain where it's going instead of someone coming in to threadjack to change the subject of this topic with something else non-related. It's rather annoying.

Yiz

• Schizm
    Schizm

Yizuman,

You know, you really do need to get control of your tongue! This being Simon's board he has rights (and properly so) that his guests don't have. That's because he's the Chief Administrator. Had Simon not been misrepresented he obviously wouldn't have felt the need to enter this thread with words that were off topic. In the future it would be nice if you would please try to be more respectful towards those in authority, and particularly towards the one who owns this forum.

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm

Lehaa,

Thank you for sharing this incredible story. I just forwarded it to a member of my family. What would we do without surgeons!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I think it tremendous to be allowed to have the option/CHOICE of surgery in-utero as you did not have that same option/Choice before 1973.

Cassi

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

You know, you really do need to get control of your tongue! This being Simon's board he has rights (and properly so) that his guests don't have. That's because he's the Chief Administrator. Had Simon not been misrepresented he obviously wouldn't have felt the need to enter this thread with words that were off topic. In the future it would be nice if you would please try to be more respectful towards those in authority, and particularly towards the one who owns this forum.
    Schizm

Schizm, I respect Simon in alot of ways, just that all of a sudden we had a nice thread about a baby undergoing a very dangerous and sensitive surgery and posting how beautiful the baby looked holding a finger. Then Yeru makes a nice comment about the subject, then all of a sudden Yeru gets jumped on by Simon on a thread that had no bearing nonewhatsoever on this particular subject on this particular thread.

I don't know what went on between Yeru and Simon, quite frankly I don't care, just as long it's somewhere off related to this thread. It could have easily been made by private messages between Yeru and Simon. That would have been better. If Yeru and Simon wants to publically bicker each other for all to see, that's fine with me as long it's in a seperate thread. Wouldn't that have been better?

Sure, Simon has the rights to this forum and it is his forum, so I wholeheartly agree. He can do what he wants. I just found it upsetting and moreso confused as to what the fuss was all about, even when it's not even related to this topic.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am blind as a bat! This is what I get for being in such a rush to read before going to work and just re-read the entire thread to see Yeru making the comment on this thread about his posting limit.
    (Insert foot in mouth)

Ok I apologize to Simon for making a threadjacking accusation as now I see what happened. I promise not to make a "rush read and run off to work" action again and wait to come home from work so I can read more slowly before I make a complete ass out of myself again.

Yiz

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

ok get out of my thread, If your guys want to sort somehting out, go do it elsewhere. i wanted to share something nice, and you guys have messed it up. go away.

lehaa.

If you havent noticed i'm pissed off.

• Cassiline
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Got control prerogative and chose to use it when you were offended, huh? I thought that our desire to no longer be controled or punished for our opinions if it went agains the borg was one of the reasons (the collective "we") are no longer associated, attached, or are acknowledged by the borg.

Hmm

Blessings

Brend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit