WT's Most Wanted "Apostate" List...

by Confucious 53 Replies latest jw friends

• boa
    boa

Carl Olaf Jonsson

James Penton

boa...(not on the list...jus' another dispensible exjw)

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I know I am on the Top 10 here in Canada. Penton is still the Number 1 most wanted up here.

I had heard that early last year they attempted to discover who Hawkaw, "Kismet", and Scully were but came up short. It had something to do with some news journal called the Fifth Estate exposing the the Canadian Branch for harbouring pedophiles. heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

That same show confirmed to them that I am a vocal opponent of their stance on pedophiles! But I doubt I am even a blip on the radar in Brooklyn though.

But overall Ray Franz, James Penton, Barbara Anderson, Bill Bowen, and Lee Elder are likely of the greatest concern to Brooklyn imo. Simon is a threat since he runs this board. RandyW and Randy from "Tishie's Board" are also on the radar. H20 operators and Forum Directors were on the map before but highly unlikely are of any concern to Brooklyn now. The Finnish branch perhaps has reason to be concerned but not Brooklyn.

Kent and JanH used to be major players. But Jan has become a joke to Brooklyn over the past couple of years. Kent still has a great website apparently but JanH has disappeared completely as a legitimate concern to Bethel. A shame really, at one time he used to do some great work in keeping the Society honest.

Uzzah - who loves to be "wanted"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think the term I once saw used by the WTS is:

Formidable Apostate

• Confucious
    Confucious

Could someone give me a short background on James Penton??

• blondie
    blondie

james pention biography into Google

http://www.xjw.com/penton.html

• RR
    RR

Elsewhere, last year my mother-in-law attended a convention, where she bumped into an old friend, who is a prominent bethelite. He asked her how my her daughter was doing (my wife) and then proceeded to tell her that the Society monitors the internet and that I was a "formidable Apostate" so I guess I'm up there somewhere!

Here was the post I made concerning it a while back

RR

• Mulan
    Mulan

In our area, it's my husband.

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

: Don't underestimate "minimus".

Name ONE person you've freed from Watchtower slavery. If you can do that, my hat is off to you, sir!

You don't have to give a real name. Just a stage name.

Farkel

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

http://www.middleoffice.com/accounts.htm

MiddleOffice provides you with your own personal internet offshore swiss bank account. Why get one ? Well, everyone has that dream of getting their personal swiss account. They have always been a charm to everyone.

Think of the impression you cause when you tell someone, "well, i'll get the money transferred today from my swiss account".

Swiss accounts have also been famous for their privacy in the banking section. So, if you feel you may be ripped off by a legal suit against you, why not transfer the money to your personal swiss account. You can avoid losing your money in the following and more situations...

Tax Evasion
    Divorce
    Inheritance
    Money laundering
    Criminal matters excluding serious offences
    White collar crimes
    Any civil law suits
    And many more situations

Swiss Bank Accounts Advantages

Watchtower Whistle Blower www.DannyHaszard.com
  • ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Bill Bowen

David A. Reed, and soon, A. L. Lucas. I'm launching the site in August.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit