My Century Ride Photos!!!

by Evesapple 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

My Photos are here!!! As most of you know I did a 100 mile century ride around Lake Tahoe, and raised money for the Leukemia, Lymphoma Society....you can view the photos in the following link http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=931221087933850778/l=29001852

For further information about my ride go to my web page at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/steinberg-160224

• Celtic
    Celtic

Nice one, good on you gal!!

• franklin J
    franklin J

what a good cause!

good for you!

Frank

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((EVA!!))))))

Wow those pics are so awesome! I loved seeing them thanks so much for sharing them with us. All that climbing!! And isn't Tahoe beautiful? I absolutely love that place! Did you stay in Reno? Now that would have been fun!

Okay I'm excited can you tell? lol Anyway cool pictures and you are a doll!

Hugs!

Kate

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Well thank you!

We stayed at the Embassy Suites on the California side, so no gambling in our hotel, however just across the street was Nevada, and we had some fun on Victory night!

I absolutely fell in love with Tahoe......absolutely heavenly, and the air quality was so much better than here.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

What great pics!!! How exciting, and it looks like you guys had such a good time! I forgot how beautiful Tahoe is. My nephew and his wife live there. Congratulations to you were suporting such a great cause. Thanks for sharing, these pics made me happy :)

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Great pics hon. Come to Dallas when we have the next apostafest, we could use your camera skills. Bug

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hi Evesapple, good job! (I just went and made good on my promise, btw)

Your pictures have me a little verklempt (sp?) though, as in a couple of them you really reminded me of my first "worldly" girlfriend, OWG, original worldly girl. I'll have to try and dig up a picture to see if my mind is just playing tricks on me.

Congrats on the Century. Are you going to do any other TIT (whoa, bad acronym!)(or good!) events? I'd love to try one myself.

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Thanks Six, I really appreciate it! I'd love to see the photos of your old g/f too!

I would definetely do another TNT event, maybe a triathlon, since I love to run too...it's the swimming I will need help with though. I would recommend it to anyone. TNT is so helpful and you meet a lot of nice, genuine people. Definetly go for it if you have an opportinity.

• Princess
    Princess
    Come to Dallas when we have the next apostafest, we could use your camera skills.

Whatever do you mean? You didn't like my pics?

Eva, awesome pictures. What a beautiful place to ride.

So, I love the Team in Training jerseys, very nice. I really love the t-shirt Larry? was wearing...Biked it Liked it...very cool.

Looks like you had a ball. You'll have to come to the NW for the STP sometime. It's in July every year, 205 miles from Seattle to Portland, about 10,000 riders...very fun. Pretty sure it's a TNT event as well. Steve and I will be riding it on July 17 (135 miles) and Bikerchic will be joining us day two for the last 70...all uphill but don't tell Kate, I told her it was downhill all the way to Portland.

Congratulations, that is quite an accomplishment. Add to it the money you raised and you should just be feeling pretty good about yourself right now.

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit