Partisan bickering

by avishai 31 Replies latest social current

• avishai
    avishai

BTTT because, dammit, the name calling and dogmatic responses on here are driving me nuts. The Dems? Not all peace loving, poor helping, corporation hunting watchdogs. Republicans? Not all ahole warmonger price big business helpers. Christians? not all bigots, fundie, my way or the highway folks etc. Also not all peaceful, christ loving folk either. Same on both sides for athiests, jews, muslims, etc. Did'nt we all learn enough about being polarized, dogmatic, "I'M RIGHT and your an idiot, satanic, of the "world" etc. if you don't agree with me?"

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    BTTT because, dammit, the name calling and dogmatic responses on here are driving me nuts. The Dems? Not all peace loving, poor helping, corporation hunting watchdogs. Republicans? Not all ahole warmonger price big business helpers. Christians? not all bigots, fundie, my way or the highway folks etc. Also not all peaceful, christ loving folk either. Same on both sides for athiests, jews, muslims, etc. Did'nt we all learn enough about being polarized, dogmatic, "I'M RIGHT and your an idiot, satanic, of the "world" etc. if you don't agree with me?"

Yeah, I'll bite. The "bickering" (in reality parroting the "party line") is disconcerting. More accurately, it sickens me to see how easily most of humanity is led willingly to the slaughter. The elite of the world we live in are bringing everything to a head. When you realize the fiat currency you work for is valueless, you will wish that you had realized it beforehand, rather than be disillusioned when that time comes. Wake up. Things are getting worse, but God's deliverance for his chosen ones is in sight.

BA- (In my best Star Trek impression) "There is no intelligent life on this planet, Scotty, please beam me up".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit