by dorothy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• hoodwinked
    hoodwinked

Dorothy,

Check your PM's.

Hoody

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Have some unwrapped condoms with you. When someone leaves their seat place the condom between the pages of their bible or songbook. Make sure the condoms appear to be used.

Walter

Cornwall's too far for me to drive from Toronto. Have fun!

• Nocturne
    Nocturne

Print off a bunch of copies of the UN letter about the society's involvement with DPI as an NGO, and discreetly drop them off in random locations. Then the unsuspectting dub will pick it up, and maybe his of her curiousity will get the better of them.

P.S. You've also got a PM

• Carmel
    Carmel

droping notes that say "Mormon in the bathroom" should get some responses worth watching..

love the "Apostate" idea...

car

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

Why go in the first place? I don't get it. That's three days of your life you're not gonna get back.

Instead, why not: Go to the beach. Take a long hike. Take off and go to the mountains. Go on a long bike ride. Go to Disney World. Go and enjoy a bunch of movies you've been wanting to see. Plan on visiting some old friends. Learn to Knit. Spend a few days at the library. Go and see some family. Paint your bathroom that color you've always wanted. Hell, stay home and watch a Gilligan's Island marathon, but don't go to another boring mindless Watchtower Society get together.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Wipe your nether regions with a dollar bill...then put it in the contribution box. Let's see just how bad they want that money.

Also, last time I went, the time passed much quicker because I took a great novel w/ a plain black cover. Also, for lunch, wife and I went to a pub...I had a few beers. Then, we left a bit early and met up with some of my "worldly" friends and had a fabulous evening.

Ern

• avishai
    avishai

Make iron ons w/ UN info. Put them on the back of your dress shirt.

• Valis
    Valis

buy some cheap frozen shrimp discretely tape it to the bac or under part of a seat...eheheheheh

Sincerely,

Disrict Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

you could also buy a bunch of crawfish and let em loose randimly...ehehe

• dorothy
    dorothy

Oh man, this is going to be great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit