ME!!!!! :)

by SashaofNH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• SashaofNH
    SashaofNH

Hello everyone!
    I have been snooping for about 2 months and I just LOVE this place! I was JW.....now I am not. I was very interested in the "why do ex JWs become athiest" for I was there too when I left the JW "faith". I will talk more later, I am pooped and need to snooze. Hugz to you all!!!!!!!! And thanks for making me smile! :)
    L~ Sasha

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well good to have you here Sasha, hope you still love it!!! And jump right in!!

Ven

"To Be Patriotic, hate all nations but your own. To be religious, all sects but your own; to be moral, all pretenses but your own." Lionel Strachey.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Sasha, It's me Shari from the chat. Nice to see you here.

You always seem to go to bed early. Party pooper.

Lilacs

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Welcome to the forum, Sasha!

RCat

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

HEY! Welcome to the board!!!

I love it here too. I am having a blast and once you break the seal and jump right in and start posting you will too!!

Remember, you are not alone.

Slipnslidemaster: "Men have become the tools of their tools."
    - Henry David Thoreau

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Welcome Sasha. New Hampshire, eh? I'm here in RI....and I'm up way longer than I should be.

• Cautious
    Cautious

Hi Sasha, welcome - hope to hear more from you.

Ca

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello and welcome

• joelbear
    joelbear

Hi Sasha,

i have run the gamut on thoughts about god and his existence. now, i don't consider myself an atheist or a believer but simply a searcher.

I am enjoying the search. I hope you do too.

hugs

Joel

• Kent
    Kent

Welcome to our pub, Sasha. Bring some good stories, earmuffs and have a beer!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit