Last Nights PHOTOS Upon MY Favourite River - The Helford

by Celtic 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Some of you are aware that I was born at Trebah Gardens http://www.trebah-garden.co.uk , well these pictures are taken just up the river a little bit from Helford Passage last night upon my evening walk, about the same time as this, I hope you all enjoy them, there quite a few, of which will be following in sections at a time. As per usual click on any image to enlarge, they only take a moment or so to load. I hope you all enjoy them.

Think of me in a week or two's time on my boat, when I'm on the water, I'll be able to get much better pictures for you all.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Thats it, im moving............wait, are we allowed in England these days??

• desib77
    desib77

Great pictures! I especially love the one of the bridge.

Desi (<---- looking forward to your next pictures)

• Celtic
    Celtic

Next lot

• Celtic
    Celtic

For many many more beautiful and stunning photos of Cornwall visit the BBC site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/cornwall/photos

Your visit to this site will be very well worth it!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Once again, you provided some beautiful pictures. You must truly love where you live! It is nice to see pictures of such breathtaking beauty, yet you actually get to see it in person! You are sooooo Lucky!

Thanks again!

• kls
    kls

Celtic, i had no idea England was sooo beautiful i only knew you guys drive on the wrong side of the road and car. Everytime you post these pics i want to go there so bad. Thankyou for showing the parts of your world.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Man-oh-Man-oh-Man Celty!!!!!! You certainly are blessed to be able to live in a place with such natural beauty. I am truely jealous. Great Pics!!

• Celtic
    Celtic

Thank you for your kind comments thusfar, KLS, it IS NOT RUDDY ENGLAND, it is CORNWALL, quite separate from England which is a different country, thank you. WE have our own language and our own stannary parliament.

• kls
    kls

Sorry Celtic, did not know that but now i do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit