Quick Poll: Do you have a sense of Humor?

by Crazy151drinker 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

A) Yes

B) No

C) What is Humor

D) No, I use protection

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I do, unless people disagree with me. Then I get offended

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

NO !!! And what the hell are you two smirking about ??!!!!!!!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

D) No, I use protection

• xenawarrior
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well thats good Chev, while humor is quite fun, its also highly contagious

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

And sometimes people use humor as a defense.. But really, anyone can laugh at a joke - but we all know the difference between someone who is really fun to be around with (fun-ny?) and someone who is just kind of into comedy.

One thing is there's a tendancy for people to think of humor as being serious or not, but if you look at something really funny its usually very creative too. I mean usually it surprises you and its not something that you would have put together in your head right?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    And sometimes people use humor as a defense..

I have this problem in real-life. I joke entirely waaaaaaay too much in real life. And I've found that if I have a problem with something, if something is bothering me deep inside, I tend to manifest my issues through humor. So something may seriously be bothering me, but I make a joke about it. Later I let things kind of build up, and then I say "I told you it was bothering me". To which you would respond "what?I thought you were joking about that!"

Yeah so I'm having to learn how to cut the jokes out from time to time and be serious once in a while. I remember I used to irritate the hell outta my parents and friends and boy friends who would finally just say "cant you just be serious for once?" So THAT ladies and gentlemen is why I use protection :)

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    "cant you just be serious for once?"

And the answer is usually "What fun would THAT be?"

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Are you trying to be funny? hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit